A note about Trident Armory... from trident armory

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

A note about Trident Armory... from trident armory

Postby tridentarmory » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Hi guys,
Have had a few requests since joining the forum, regarding sales of firearms and parts and pieces. THANK YOU>>>>
however thats not why ive joined, but THANKS none the less.

I want to be able to help wherever i can, and im more than happy to help supply our little group with anything i can either do for you all or get my hands on.
I will warn you though, Every time i build a gun, its the best gun a dummy like me can build. Its made with the best materials i can find. If someone calls for a quote, and is offended, im sorry, but the simple truth of the matter is that if i cant make a buck on something, its not worth being in business.
Like i said, i want to be able to have the ability to serve this community for years to come, the bummer is, i have to pay some bills to do that.

I dont sell a thousand guns a year, its more like 250. in addition, i like it that way... i can put my hands on every gun that is built in my shop, and verify that id be willing to own it myself...

And i do appreciate your business so thank you.
tridentarmory

Re: A note about Trident Armory... from trident armory

Postby tridentarmory » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:18 pm

all that out of the way.... Trident has pretty much everything for a 450 that you could dream up....

custom barrels
bolts
mags
ammo
you name it.....

usually all in stock, fair prices.
tridentarmory

Postby wildcatter » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:04 pm

tridentarmory wrote:all that out of the way.... Trident has pretty much everything for a 450 that you could dream up....

custom barrels
bolts
mags
ammo
you name it.....

usually all in stock, fair prices.

Thanks Jimbo, these guys are going to appreciate you, greatly.

So, there ya go guys, and one stop shopping too.

So James, tell us a little bit about your product line. With a little luck, we can flesh out most of the answers here. I'll start it..

Custom Barrels.. What do you mean by "Custom", lengths, twists diameters, ect. Do you rifle your own barrels, or buy them in specific Twist Rates and machine them to order? What do you like Cut or Button Rifling?

Bolts? Std factory jobs or some of those Highfalutin Jobs (of which there are some pretty cool variants)?

Ammo.. About your +p. What makes them +p (I guess I'm looking for performance numbers)? For the true Heavy's (say 405 to 700gr), are you swagging down .458 bullets, or...?

And finally, were are "My" S'mores???

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Al in Mi » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:38 pm

James, I feel the need for one of your triple nickels :o
Al in Mi

Postby tridentarmory » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:43 pm

barrels come as blanks from douglas and green mountain in various twist rates as necessary, we will cut them to any length, flute, crazy flute, spin flute, port, thread, lap, tap, or kick in the ass as necessary.
ill swedge any bullet i can get my hands on to make people happy.
bolts are machined to our specs as necessary, unless someone is extreemly budget concious and in which case ill use a standard 450 bolt, that we purchase in bulk.
ours are hardened better than the standard ones though...
ummm what else?

more later.
tridentarmory

Postby commander faschisto » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Very cool, trident! You need some sort of permanent posting on one of the trees around our campfire, so previous posts don't migrate too far away for easy access to your information. Moderators...hook a brother up, here?
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Postby BayouBob » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:39 pm

Nice looking products. I notice there is no description with your ammo and only very brief ones with your rifles. Is the web site a work in progress?
My Daddy was wrong when he said: "When a man turns 60 he ought to be able to trade his testicles in on a new set of teeth." Oatmeal and soup don't sound too bad.
BayouBob

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:44 pm

commander faschisto wrote:Very cool, trident! You need some sort of permanent posting on one of the trees around our campfire, so previous posts don't migrate too far away for easy access to your information. Moderators...hook a brother up, here?

As per your request, I have Temporarily sticky posted this one in the Market. It should always show on top in the Market. This might change after I can get with MudBug. If I move it, I'll update everyone.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby MudBug » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:
commander faschisto wrote:Very cool, trident! You need some sort of permanent posting on one of the trees around our campfire, so previous posts don't migrate too far away for easy access to your information. Moderators...hook a brother up, here?

As per your request, I have Temporarily sticky posted this one in the Market. It should always show on top in the Market. This might change after I can get with MudBug. If I move it, I'll update everyone.

I'm fine with that.

This place is all about the people interested in the 450b finding what they need.

My only caveat is that the people here are happy with what they get. If I start hearing bad things we will take away the sticky privileges and I will not stifle the flow of bad press.
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Thanx MudBug. Took the liberty to sticky Ross and Gunnys threads too so as to remain fair. But I might need to move Gunnys over to the Market.

UPDATE:
Gunnuts' post "Recoil and what to do about it", is now located in the Market along with Ross Schulers' post "Brakes for Sale" & Tridents' post.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Next

Return to Market