45 Professional #1 Pre-Production

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

45 Professional #1 Pre-Production

Postby wildcatter » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Ok, just had this dropped into my lap.

The #1 Pre-Production 45 Professional is For-Sale.

For those not totally familiar with what a Pre-Production model is, well, there are, Proof of concepts, then Proto-types (can be one in the same), followed by Pre-Productions, and then Production Models.

The 45 Professional had, exactly, two Proto-Types, and went right into the Pre-Production models, of which there are only twelve and were produced to prove out the Production Tooling.

The Number ONE Pre-Production weapon has come on the market and can be bought for $15,000 dollars. I have seen two others sold and they went for $18-$20,000.

Comes with a signed letter, from me, documenting its authenticity and numbered position.

The man who owns this #1 Pre-Production, died this last Saturday and his wife wants to sell the rifle.

This is an investment and a darn good one. PM me if you are interested and I will forward the contact information..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: 45 Professional #1 Pre-Production

Postby BillytheKid » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:09 am

makes me wish I had money. My prayers for the family.
"Now I am Breitbart, and there are millions more of us." - Me
BillytheKid

Postby wildcatter » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:52 pm

BillytheKid wrote:makes me wish I had money. My prayers for the family.

Thanks for the thought for the family. This Gentleman was a hard core gun addict and a real scientist, firearms experimenter, and high-end home builder.

His wife is sending the weapon to me for the check-up and cleaning. Looks like, unless someone here intervenes, it'll be headed to one of the Executives from either, Bushmaster, Remington, Freedom Group, or even Cerberus itself, has expressed a keen interest. Heck, even the Cody Firearms Museum has said they want it. There may even be a bidding war (which is why I offered it here, so one of our guys could get a serious collectors piece on the cheap), let's see, I'll keep you informed, of the results (even if know-one here picks it up, I know it'll be of Professional interest to you all )..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby thatguy » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:15 pm

Once you get it could you post some pics of it? Id love to see what it looks like..

brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:20 pm

:) ditto... a picture would be really keen ;)
:? i like to think i'm hardcore :shock: but that's not in my budget :|
hunt when it's cold; fish when it's not.
South Louisiana IS the sportsman's paradise!
MOUNTIN DU

Return to Market