Walsh Gun and Tackle A++

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

Walsh Gun and Tackle A++

Postby 2002silverex » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Not sure if this is the correct spot to post this. But I just wanted to give some feedback for Walsh Gun and Tackle. I ordered a 450 upper from him. Price was great and shipped was VERY fast! Good guy to work with as well. Probably why they have been in business so long!

They do have more uppers in stock. Don't hesitate to do business with them, my experience was great and I will be a returning customer!

:mrgreen:
2002silverex

Re: Walsh Gun and Tackle A++

Postby Al in Mi » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:07 pm

if you guys ever wanted to see a old fashion gunshop where you still get to root around and dig thru stuff, Walshes is the place, and if you can't find it ask, bound to be tucked away someplace!!!
Al in Mi

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:36 pm

2002silverex wrote:Not sure if this is the correct spot to post this. But I just wanted to give some feedback for Walsh Gun and Tackle. I ordered a 450 upper from him. Price was great and shipped was VERY fast! Good guy to work with as well. Probably why they have been in business so long!

They do have more uppers in stock. Don't hesitate to do business with them, my experience was great and I will be a returning customer!

Actually, your post should be in the market place where folks can see your feedback on this vendor. But have no fear. I can fix that. Thanx for giving us the review. We like to see stories of excellent customer service.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby joeculb » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:17 pm

2002silverex wrote:Not sure if this is the correct spot to post this. But I just wanted to give some feedback for Walsh Gun and Tackle. I ordered a 450 upper from him. Price was great and shipped was VERY fast! Good guy to work with as well. Probably why they have been in business so long!

I second that. Super fast and GREAT to talk to. I'll be back for sure....
joeculb

Postby Thumper Bandit » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:59 am

This is an old post but I just about a .450 from Scott at Walsh Gun & Tackle and could not be happier with the experience.
Thumper Bandit

Postby JohnW » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:03 am

Yep. I bought my upper from Scott some months ago and it was a first class transaction.

John
JohnW

Postby yoder1974 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:20 pm

After being put on backorder again and again by another retailer I came across this site just cruisin the web one night. After watching some of Mr. Sheepdogs videos I couldn't stand not having a thumper anymore. Needless to say after going through the boards I keep seeing alot about Scott and the shop so I gave him a call. I wish I had called him sooner. He was very helpful and more than happy to answer any questions I had. So as I sit here waiting for my upper to arrive, which will be tomorrow, I wish I had called sooner. I like oddball guns and calibers and here in Indiana that seems to be right where the 450 lands. Most shops treat em like bigfoot, they've heard of em but never seen one. Scott however was great. I hope to get up to his shop sometime soon and check it out. Plus I'll need to get a 16" upper to go with my 20". Now if I could just find a 350 rem mag site my life would be a lil easier.....Anyways Thank You Scott and Thank You to all the other members here for all the info and advice. You all made it a no-brainer that I need to hop on the 450 bandwagon.
yoder1974

Postby Jim in Houston » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Whoa! Oddball gun and caliber? I think not. Now if you were talking about the members of the forum. . . :D
Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association; Patron LIfe Member, NRA
Jim in Houston

Return to Market