FS: .450 BM Bushmaster Carbine - As New Cond.

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

FS: .450 BM Bushmaster Carbine - As New Cond.

Postby shuter » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Guys,

I have the following .450 BM "Package" for sale. Please post "I'll take it" and follow up with an email, if you're interested. Please EMAIL all offers other than full price or any questions to: robosu1@comcast.net. I live in Oregon, btw. Thanks for your interest!

Bushmaster .450 BM Carbine (16" barrel) in "As New" Condition. Was purchased new, as a complete rifle. Has been upgraded with:
ACE FX Stock w/extended (soft!) recoil pad (this is a VERY comfortable stock for heavy kickers)
Ergo Grip pistol grip
YHM Quad Rail handguard
YHM steel Quad Rail gas block
Oversized charging handle latch
Single-point sling adapter (for a "bungee" type sling)

I have only fired 52 rounds through this gun. It is extremely accurate, and function was 100%.

Also included in package:
(5) NEW Stainless Bushmaster .450 BM magazines
(10) NEW SIG polymer AR magazines with "couplers" (these are the good mags that come 2/box with a coupler)
2+ Boxes (46 pieces) of empty, once-fired, Hornady brass
1 Unopened set of Hornady Dies

This is a ready to go package (just add optics) with 15 extra brand new magazines, brass & dies. I have over $2,200 into it. It's tight, in perfect condition, and known-accurate (see pics of groups below, fired with a 4X scope...at both 100 and 200 yards).

If you want an awesome .450 setup, this is it! I'm selling because I need to "thin my herd" a bit. I only took this gun to the range once, in late 2007, for instance. So many...so little time.

Asking $2,000 for the complete package, SHIPPED to your FFL
shuter

Re: FS: .450 BM Bushmaster Carbine - As New Cond.

Postby kottke_35 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Nice rifle! You sure you want to get rid of it?

B.
Warriors don't shoot bull's-eyes.

” Blessed are those, who in the face of death, focus on the front sight.”
-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

Postby shuter » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:58 am

Thanks. I'm selling 35 guns that I just haven't shot in years (13 of them already sold). Just coming to a point in life where I'm starting to re-evaluate. I'll still have plenty guns left, but certain "sellable" ones will travel on!

Shuter
shuter

Postby shuter » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:25 am

I will take $1,500 for the package described at the top, NOT INCLUDING the (15) extra mags and dies. This is a fantastic big bore AR-15! By the way, that $1,500 INCLUDES SHIPPING to your FFL dealer.
shuter

Postby Grandpa51 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Is this rifle still for sale?
Grandpa51

Postby shuter » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:24 pm

I have the upper only still for sale. It has been upgraded with a Yankee Hill quad rail handguard with rail covers, oversized charging handle latch, and Yankee Hill steel quad rail gas block.

I also have the 5 new stainless Bushmaster mags for sale, and the two boxes or so of brass.

The dies have been sold.

I will take $1,250, shipped, for the upper as described, the 5 new mags and the brass. That is about $100 less than it would take to duplicate exactly what I have for sale through someplace like MidwayUSA, but they show the mags "out of stock, NO backorder" and the upper at $770 (without $250 of upgrades mine has) as "out of stock, backorder ok," but who knows when and if they'll be available. I just want to get what I have into it out of it. Otherwise, I'll just keep it. I paid $45 each plus shipping for the mags, btw from Midway, and they've never been taken out of the packages.

Please let me know if you'd like the package I've described here for $1,250 shipped.

Thanks
shuter

Postby Grandpa51 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:35 pm

I just placed a bid on a NIB 450 rifle. If that does not work out I will contact you.
Grandpa51

Postby shuter » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:20 pm

Thanks. Do you know when the auction ends? Just need to know from a timing standpoint, as far as potentially selling my upper and mags by other means.
shuter

Postby Grandpa51 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Someone hit the"buy it now" button so it's over. I purchased a 20 inch upper from Cabelas this fall and really like it. It is on a Bushmaster "mulit caliber" lower. I would rather have a complete 16 inch rifle with "CAL 450 BFI" on the lower. I guess I will keep looking for now but thank you for your reply.
Grandpa51

Postby MudBug » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm

I'm gonna lock this topic. The Original Thread author asked for it to be deleted since he has started a new thread just selling the upper, but I think a Lock is better.
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Return to Market