!!BLACK FOLLOWERS!! >>>>SECOND CALL CLOSED

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

!!BLACK FOLLOWERS!! >>>>SECOND CALL CLOSED

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:23 am

CLOSED!!
Members,
This is the Second opportunity to get a crack at the Black Followers deal mentioned previously this summer. That old post has been locked and the orders are being filled now and will ship within a few weeks to those who participated in the first run. We are going to insist that those who placed and paid for followers during the first run, refrain from participating in the second run, so that we can make absolutely sure that everyone gets a chance to participate.
This thread is for Black Follower orders only and not the appropriate forum to engage in idle Chit-Chat or technical advice. We will start a thread for technical support questions. Meanwhile please leave this post for orders only. Thanx!!
Here is a word from Hoot...
If you've stayed current on the thread(s) regarding them, you no doubt already know that the manufacturer upped the price to cover repairing the injection mold. At the greater price, you may wish to adjust your original quantity that I recorded from the thread(s). I do not have time to negotiate back and forth on this as I'm also trying to make ready for leaving for deer camp in two days. also, per Wildcatter's request, "ALL SALES ARE FINAL." I will inspect every follower when packing them to make sure they are of good quality, but of the random ones I've looked at, they were indistinguishable from the one that came in my factory magazine.

Due to the increase in price from the manufacturer and the previously agreed upon cost of paying for Gunny's, for his tireless efforts on our behalf, distributed across everyone's cost and lastly to cover the cost of shipping the unsold units back to Wildcatter, here's the deal:

Each follower will cost $6.00 shipped. Same price for 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, etc.

To consummate your part of the deal, I need to get money and a shipping address from you. Here are the acceptable methods:

PayPal

(My PayPal address will be made a available upon
Acknowledgement of receipt of your order when I send
You your confirmation PM. )

Indicate the purchase is for "Molded Plastic Parts"
Important: I am not a philanthropist. PayPal transaction fee must be added to your final cost. Get out the calculator and calculate 3% plus $0.30 to be added to the cost of however many followers you wind up ordering. Example: if you buy 5 followers at $30.00, your fee would be $1.30 and you would send $31.30 to my PayPal account.

Personal Check, Cashiers Check, Money Order
This information update will be made a available upon
Acknowledgement of receipt of your order when I send You your confirmation PM.
-Hoot

Sheepdawg continues....

I will get all details posted here then unlock, UNLOCKED this thread when we are ready to take second orders. I am going to stress once again that ALL sales are final. Final fitting in your personal mags may be needed and that's got to just be part of owning a 450 Bushmaster. We ALL have to tinker. What might be a good idea is for one of the team to start a magazine follower mod thread and that way, we can share our experiences and tips/tricks.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13014
I know already that I am going to have to tinker with my AR Stoner Mags.
Also please remember no profiteering. I am a seller and a buyer on EBay, Craigslist and Amazon, Gun Broker, ETC, and I will be watching. (No, I don't use the handle Texas Sheepdawg on most of those sites, LOL).
All that being said, any of you wanting a shot at the second release, here is where you want to make your request known.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Re: !!BLACK FOLLOWERS!! >>>>SECOND CALL

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:14 am

Okay! The moment you've been waiting for! Place your order here. Don't give out addresses or pay pal accounts and such. Also, don't expect Hoot to answer until he gets back from deer camp and ships off the first run. Just a note for future reference. When you conduct Pay Pal and write checks, be absolutely sure that you give Hoot BOTH your real name and your forum name. This is critical. Place your orders now. Guys who have ordered on the first run/opportunity, please refrain from placing a second order at this time. Lets give everyone a chance.
Any questions, PM Me....
I will only leave this unlocked for a limited period of time and when hoot gets back, we will probably lock in these orders. If you change your mind or want to cancel, use the edit function. Please try not to post more than once and guys, keep the chit chat over on the other thread. Let's not clutter up this thread for Hoots sake.
Guys. There seems to be some concern about my term "Second" or "Seconds". Let me clarify. By "Seconds" or "Second", I mean that there have been made so far, TWO opportunities to order.
These Black Followers ARE NOT SECONDS. These are Grade A, #1, first class Black Followers.

Guys who have ordered on the first run/opportunity, please refrain from placing a second order at this time. Lets give everyone a chance.
Any questions, PM Me....

Thanks guys!!
GO!

Need Tech support on the followers and mags ?
Go here
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13014
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Al in Mi » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:47 am

I'll take 10 when they are ready.
Al in Mi

Postby 450b-recluse » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:42 pm

count me in for three
450b-recluse

Postby Grandpa51 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:43 pm

I would like 3 please.
Grandpa51

Postby livelyxp100 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:38 am

I'll take 5
Paul
livelyxp100

Postby Indy Joe » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:43 am

Put me in for 5
Indy Joe

Postby cptrifeg2 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:52 am

3 for me please :)

"Soldier's dont rise to the occasion, but fall to their level of training".
cptrifeg2

Postby teamja2 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:15 pm

I'd like 5.

Ryan
teamja2

Postby bamayne » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:28 pm

I would like 2
bamayne

Next

Return to Market