!!Black Friday! Black Followers!

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

!!Black Friday! Black Followers!

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Black Friday! Order Your Black Followers...

Here we go again! It's Black Friday and what a way to kick it off! Order your Black Followers today! This is the third call which means that those of you who previously participated in the first and second run, can be like poor Oliver Twist, bring your little bowl back and say " Please Sir. I want some more!" But don't worry, we probably won't chase you around the cafeteria with a switch.

This thread is for Black Follower orders only and not the appropriate forum to engage in idle Chit-Chat or technical advice. We have started a thread for technical support questions. Meanwhile please leave this post for orders only. Thanx!!
http://www.450bushmaster.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13014

Once again, here is a word from Hoot, just to refresh your memory about the way this works...

If you've stayed current on the thread(s) regarding them, you no doubt already know that the manufacturer upped the price to cover repairing the injection mold. At the greater price, you may wish to adjust your original quantity that I recorded from the thread(s). I do not have time to negotiate back and forth on this. Also, per Wildcatter's request, "ALL SALES ARE FINAL." I will inspect every follower when packing them to make sure they are of good quality, but of the random ones I've looked at, they were indistinguishable from the one that came in my factory magazine.

Due to the increase in price from the manufacturer and the previously agreed upon cost of paying for Gunny's, for his tireless efforts on our behalf, distributed across everyone's cost and lastly to cover the cost of shipping the unsold units back to Wildcatter, here's the deal:

Each follower will cost $6.00 shipped. Same price for 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, etc.

To consummate your part of the deal, I need to get money and a shipping address from you. Here are the acceptable methods:

PayPal

(My PayPal address will be made a available upon
Acknowledgement of receipt of your order when I send
You your confirmation PM. )

Indicate the purchase is for "Molded Plastic Parts"
Important: I am not a philanthropist. PayPal transaction fee must be added to your final cost. Get out the calculator and calculate 3% plus $0.30 to be added to the cost of however many followers you wind up ordering. Example: if you buy 5 followers at $30.00, your fee would be $1.30 and you would send $31.30 to my PayPal account.

Personal Check, Cashiers Check, Money Order
This information update will be made a available upon
Acknowledgement of receipt of your order when I send You your confirmation PM.
-Hoot

Sheepdawg continues....
Very important note to add to Hoots comments.
When you correspond with Hoot, you MUST give BOTH your username here AND your REAL NAME, an email address & Phone # and your mailing address. This has been a real problem in the past and will delay the shipment of your order.

I am going to stress once again that ALL sales are final. Final fitting in your personal mags may be needed and that's got to just be part of owning a 450 Bushmaster. We ALL have to tinker. The team has started a magazine follower mod thread where we can share our experiences and tips/tricks.
http://www.450bushmaster.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13014

I know already that I am going to have to tinker with my AR Stoner Mags.
Also please remember no profiteering. I am a seller and a buyer on EBay, Craigslist and Amazon, Gun Broker, ETC, and I will be watching. (No, I don't use the handle Texas Sheepdawg on most of those sites, LOL).
All that being said, any of you wanting a shot at this Black Friday release, here is where you want to make your request known.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Re: !!Black Friday! Black Followers! Third Call!!

Postby Mort » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:26 am

I would like 3 please!
Mort

Postby Hoot » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:23 am

Mort wrote:I would like 3 please!

Welcome aboard Mort. Make sure you stop by the *Hello to all our new members* thread and share a little about yourself.

I have sent you the standard contact Private Message. Check you new messages folder here.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Mort » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:59 am

Thanks Hoot,
"The check's in the mail".
Always wanted to say that!!! My name and address is included.
Thanks again,
Mort
Mort

Postby 45r » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:47 am

I would like to get 3 myself.Thanx
45r

Postby B swift » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:57 am

Hey brother! Put me down for two more!

I think I still have your snail mail. I'll ship off a personal check ASAP.

Thanks again for your patience.

~Raymond G.
"A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand".
~Lucius Annaeus Seneca
B swift

Postby acb » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:32 am

Want four. Will use paypal
acb

Postby glock23c » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:42 am

I would like 2 please. Send info and I will pay via PayPal.
glock23c

Postby glock23c » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:45 am

I would like 2. I will pay via PayPal.
glock23c

Re: Black follower update?

Postby East TN » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:08 am

Newly registered member. I would like to order 10 if possible. Thanks much for your efforts on this.
East TN

Next

Return to Market