!!Black Friday! Black Followers!

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: !!Black Friday! Black Followers!

Postby Hoot » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:32 pm

We're down to the bottom of the last bag. if anyone still wants some, this is your last chance.

PM me with how many you want.

It's been a long time coming and I am glad to have helped so many of you. To tell you the truth, I'm also glad it is over after 9 months of effort. Don't forget who bankrolled this for us and who without, this would not have been possible. WildCatter went out on a limb getting them for us, even bending some arms. Out of gratitude, I volunteered to be the boots on the ground. It wound up being a lot of touch labor, a lot of gas and a lot of time, but you guys are worth it. Both the USPS and PayPal thank you for your $upport. ;)

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Hoot » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:57 pm

Bdea Bdea, dat's all folks.

The remaining few in the bottom of the bag went to two last members.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby MarkCO » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:06 am

THANK YOU HOOT & TIM!!!
MarkCO

Postby Nosparks » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Yes thanks guys!!!
Nosparks

Postby wildcatter » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:17 pm

Hoot wrote:We're down to the bottom of the last bag. if anyone still wants some, this is your last chance.

PM me with how many you want.

It's been a long time coming and I am glad to have helped so many of you. To tell you the truth, I'm also glad it is over after 9 months of effort. Don't forget who bankrolled this for us and who without, this would not have been possible. WildCatter went out on a limb getting them for us, even bending some arms. Out of gratitude, I volunteered to be the boots on the ground. It wound up being a lot of touch labor, a lot of gas and a lot of time, but you guys are worth it. Both the USPS and PayPal thank you for your $upport. ;)

Hoot

It's true and as normal for Hoot, he really isn't taking the proper credit here. I may have gotten the ball rolling, but Hoot here Owns the Ball.

No, it was he who did the real work!!

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:21 am

Thanx Tim & Hoot.
Note to all. This offer is now closed.
Please visit this link for continued tips and tricks on the Black Followers.
http://www.450bushmaster.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13014
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Hoot » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:02 pm

One last item.

I'm about to clean out my inbox and outboxes, both here and on the email account where my PayPal transactions go.

If anyone did not get their order, now is the time to get that resolved. Afterward, there will be no opportunity. PM me as I'm re-locking this thread as soon as this posts.

House cleaning will be a week from today.

Hoot
Hoot

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:14 pm

This is just a reminder, that I no longer have any black followers left to sell. I'm pretty sure that Hoot has sold through his allotment as well. The last time I spoke with Timothy, he said he had very few left and that was almost a year ago. He was supposed to send me a few, but both of us have been very sick these past 12 months and neither of us have gotten around to dealing with it. So I don't know if Timothy has any left or not. I just spoke with a member via email who said that he ordered some off of eBay. So you might look there. That being said, this is the end of the black followers deal. I'm pretty sure that wildcatter has already depleted his allotment of the black followers as it has been several months since I spoke to him. But it sounds like somebody is selling them on eBay so go check that out and if those black followers work well, please post an update here on the forum or over on Facebook with a link so that other members can grab up these hard to find followers. Thanks again guys, and good luck hunting this year. Stay safe.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Previous

Return to Market