*Sold PF*FS: .450 BM Bushmaster UPPER & (5) New .450 BM Mags

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

*Sold PF*FS: .450 BM Bushmaster UPPER & (5) New .450 BM Mags

Postby shuter » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:46 pm

I have the following for sale:

.450 BM Bushmaster Upper. It has been upgraded with a Yankee Hill quad rail handguard with rail covers, oversized charging handle latch, and Yankee Hill steel quad rail gas block.

Also included are 5 new stainless Bushmaster (9-round) .450 BM mags and two boxes of brass. I will take $1,250, shipped, for the upper as described, the 5 new mags and the brass. That is roughly what it would take to duplicate exactly what I have for sale through someplace like MidwayUSA, but they show the mags "out of stock, NO backorder" and the upper at $770 (without shipping and $200+ of upgrades mine has) as "out of stock, backorder ok," but who knows? I just want to get what I have into it out of it. Otherwise, I'll just keep it.

I paid $45 each plus shipping for the mags, btw from Midway, and they've never been taken out of the packages. This is a known-accurate upper that is in perfect condition, with a total of 46 rounds fired through it.

Attached pics are of complete rifle, but I’m hanging onto the lower. There are also SIG mag boxes in the pics that are not for sale. Only the upper as described (with one mag), plus the additional (5) stainless .450 BM mags are included in the package for $1,250 shipped. I’ve also included pics of 100 and 200 yard targets.

I am located in Oregon.
Last edited by shuter on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
shuter

Re: FS: .450 BM Bushmaster UPPER & (5) New .450 BM Mags

Postby shuter » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:45 am

Upper has sold, pending funds. I have not yet sold the (5) 9-rd mags and will post them separately.
shuter

Return to Market