WTB: Lower Parts

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

WTB: Lower Parts

Postby Hoot » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:30 pm

I got a new old stock, DPMS SS Lower, with SS LPK today and am looking for the following:

Black Ergo grip for it. New or Used.

Metal winter trigger guard. Not plastic. New or Used. OK if scratched (not too badly) as I will probably bead blast it to match the lower anyway.

While I got my line in the water. Despite the trigger group being surprisingly crisp, albeit a tad heavy for GI single stage, I'm spoiled with my RRA NM 2-stage triggers in my existing lowers. If you have one to sell, I'd be interested in one of those also. Prefer New but would consider a used one that isn't worn too much. Can trade the SS parts it will be replacing toward the price if they interest you.

Not interested in debating the merits of these items here.

PM with offers.

Thanks,

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Re: WTB: Lower Parts

Postby Hoot » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:54 am

OK, got a winter trigger guard lined up.

One down, two to go.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Re: WTB: Lower Parts

Postby Hoot » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:43 pm

Got the RRA 2-Stage in hand. Deal lined up for the black Ergo grip. Deal in transit for the winter trigger guard.

Now to get it all installed and wait for the local rifle range to dry out as the snow recedes.

Thanks everyone

Hoot
Hoot

Return to Market