Who's in Trouble for Lack of Rem 7 1/2?

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

Who's in Trouble for Lack of Rem 7 1/2?

Postby Hoot » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:21 am

This past February, I realized that I was down to a couple of trays of them. I had not paid much attention to the impact that Sandy Hook had upon firearm related markets. Checking locally only drew me pained laughs and remarks to the extent of "You're three months too late".

Fortunately a member here helped me find some. They are still like unobtanium locally. Russian, CCI and the occasional brick of WSR have been spotted, but still not in reliable supply. So, now it's my turn to help a couple of members out. The other day, I was able to get two bricks of Rem 7 1/2s for $5.00 more than I paid a year ago ($39.99+ MN sales tax). Though I'm not into hoarding and have my 1k brick for the season, I thought it was a good deal and bought both of them in case someone here is in as desperate a position as I was a few months ago.

So, if you are in desperate need, which does not mean:
You have 4) 1k bricks and don't feel comfortable when your on-hand supply slips below 5k.
You are desperate to supplement your income by scalping them on Gunbroker or Armslist at 100% markup. I could do that as well.
You believe there is no such thing as too many primers in your safe, so you're scooping them up wherever you can find them.
You believe they will remain unobtanium until the next election and then maybe still, so you're scooping them up wherever you can find them.

I'm talking about newbies or oldies who find themselves like I was back in February.
If that pretty much describes you, I will sell the first two of you who respond a brick for what I paid for them. ($39.99+ MN Sales Tax)

We'll work out the shipping details in private.
Please, no members where your response to this ad shows up as your #1 post.
If they don't both sell within a week, then any member regardless of intention is welcome to them.

Do not respond in this thread. PM me if interested I will not respond to questions posted here. I check PMs hourly.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Re: Who's in Trouble for Lack of Rem 7 1/2?

Postby wildcatter » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:24 pm

What! You couldn't get three?!

This is what is known as, looking a gift horse in the mouth.

If you have a real need as opposed to a want, as Hoot here has so well described. Then don't mess around, this is a great deal at 2x the cost and a Gift from the Hoot Guy.

Same goes for all of us. If you see anything on the shelves and you have the extra Sheckles, then by all means pick it up for our guys, as Hoot here is doing so well at.

I appreciate what you're doing here John..Good on you!!

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby lungingturtle2 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:18 am

Yea, I have a friend who went to Minnesota to open his cabin, he called me from Cabela's and told me they had primers so I had him pick up 3 bricks for $40.00 a brick. I'm fixed for 2-3 years now. There is a God.
lungingturtle2

Postby Hoot » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:22 pm

One of them is on it's way to a new home and one is left.

PM me if you really need it.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Hoot » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Both SPF now.

Wish I had more for you guys as I'm sure others will arise who need them.

Hoot
Hoot

Return to Market