450 Bushmaster brass for sale

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: 450 Bushmaster brass for sale

Postby bigdog » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:52 pm

plant_one wrote:i'm interested in 100. pm sent.

Plant One...will you please let me know if my PM reply went to you? Sorry, I am new to this and it is just sitting in my "outbox" but it says it was sent. When I open the "sent" folder it is empty. this is very confusing to me and I do NOT like being confused.
Mark Claessens
Big Dog Brass
Top Quality Fired Brass
Mark@BigDogBrass.com
bigdog

Postby plant_one » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:03 pm

yup, got it. reply will be forthcoming in a minute or so :)

thanks.
plant_one

Postby plant_one » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:12 pm

and honlestly man - lay off the caffiene a bit at this time of night :mrgreen:

i appreciate everything you tried to give me info wise, but you had me sold at '450 bushmaster brass for sale' 8-)

thanks again, i look forward to seeing your product, and sharing pictures of what i get on the forum here.
plant_one

Postby Hoot » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:07 pm

Mark;

This isn't Arfcom. We're pretty easy going and we do not tolerate trolls, so rest easy.

Since you, I and my friend Todd are all in MN and he buys range pickups by the 55gal drum, sorts, cleans and sells them, I thought you two might know one another. He said the name of your business rang a bell, but could not remember where he had heard it. Always good to know about in-state merchants, especially if it is possible to save on shipping, by picking an order up.

WRT replying to a thread without having to quote someone. At the bottom of a thread, there is a "Post Reply" button like the one pictured below. It allows you to post a fresh reply in the thread you are reading.

Don't fear the Reaper or the Preview button. ;) It allows you to see how your reply will look when submitted. It is helpful to be able to tell how a picture like the one above will look to viewers. First thing you will see is the preview of what you have typed so far, at the top of the page and if you scroll down, you will see the window where you were typing, so that you can continue replying or submit it if you're done. As prone as I am to mistakes, I try to Preview every reply I type to head off formatting errors or bad links. All forums take some getting used to. No one will jump you for not getting it right.

Nice to know that you occasionally come into some 30 RAR brass as well. Totally understand the mailing/waiting list system.

Many folks get confused by how the sent message status is shown. It will sit in your outbox until the recipient has read it. Only then will it be stored in your sent message folder. Not at all like an email client, but hey it's not hard once you get used to it.

MnGunTalk is perhaps the biggest in-state, shooting enthusiast forum I know of. A little more snarky than here but not even close to Arfcom. Lots of members as in also fertile ground for selling your wares.

Lastly and don't be put off but it was innocently funny, "Issa Akhbar!" is a figure of speech. Certainly understandable that you would mistake it for a name, given where it's positioned in Mike's signature.

John "Hoot" Hill
Minnetonka Sportsmen Inc (maybe that rings a bell)
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:35 pm

bigdog wrote:
Hoot wrote:Welcome aboard Mark. Do you know Todd L., a local competitor?

Hoot (same Hoot as MnGunTalk)

Hoot, I hope this works. I am NOT technologically challenged and am involved on several forums. But I just spent 30 minutes trying to reply to a PM and can't seem to figure that out. And on this portion I see no way to reply to your message whatsoever, other than tapping the "quote" button. So I am very frustrated right now!!!!!!

Answer...if this works....No, I don't know anyone named Todd that is local or a competitor. And I don't know if you mean a shooting competitor or what. I have no real competitors witth what I do anywhere in the country. No one has the same niche I do. so I hope that answers your question and this goes somewhere. I've learned my less with the "preview" button already now so I am not touching that thing with a ten foot pole!! I am going to hit submit now.

:lol:
I hated that darn thing! Then I figured out to go look in drafts. As for PM, when you "submit". The message automatically goes to to your out box and stays there until the other person opens it. Then it changes from outbox, to "sent". I hope that helps.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:39 pm

bigdog wrote:
Texas Sheepdawg wrote:Please post some pics. Also join the 450 bushmaster group on FB. If you have a web site that link would be helpful.

Sheep dog...I used the link you sent me and it does not go to a 450 BM group, just a campfire group. Please give me the link for the 450 BM group.

and I don't have a website. Don't want one. I do 90% of my business by guys emailing me and asking for my current updated inventory list of everything I have.....then they place their orders....I give them the quote with the best shipping rates...they pay with PayPal....I box it up and ship it. Works the best for me and the website would only complicate things, as I am not trying to make this a big huge business. I need to keep it smaller and this works for me. I hope that helps.

Big Dog

https://www.facebook.com/groups/159147048957/
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby plant_one » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:28 pm

for those who are interested, this is what my 100 peices of brass looked like

from what i can tell this is good quality serviceable brass.

payment sent on 3/26, brass received on 4/1.

Landed cost was $0.73 per, so about 20 cents cheaper each over NIB from midway.
plant_one

Postby bigdog » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:51 pm

Thanks for posting that photo and the comments. I take good care of my customers, whether they buy 1000 cases of 9mm dirty range brass, or 100 once fired 338 Lapua Mag. Glad you are happy!
Mark Claessens
Big Dog Brass
Top Quality Fired Brass
Mark@BigDogBrass.com
bigdog

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:43 pm

bigdog wrote:Thanks for posting that photo and the comments. I take good care of my customers, whether they buy 1000 cases of 9mm dirty range brass, or 100 once fired 338 Lapua Mag. Glad you are happy!

How much you have left?
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby kklatt450 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:32 am

He sent me a inventory list last night he has 743 pcs at 68 cents each . Once fired cleaned
kklatt450

PreviousNext

Return to Market