450 Bushmaster brass for sale

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

450 Bushmaster brass for sale

Postby bigdog » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:19 am

I just picked up about 2500 450 BM cases, all matching Hornady and although I cannot confirm 100%, my supplier believes these are all once fired from test fires at Bushmaster. I think they look fabulous. I had a bunch of customers on my waiting list that I had to take care of first, but I have 743 of them left in stock. They are all polished with SS pins and look like new. Every customer was VERY pleased and all felt they were once fired, also.

They are $65 per 100.

Since I am new to this forum I will just share that I am a brass dealer - Big Dog Brass - out of Minnesota and have a huge customer base all of the country and every state except for Alaska! I stock about 160,000 cases of brass in 211 different calibers. I am still maintaining a 100% customer satisfaction rating after 4+ years of selling brass and am proud of that. If you are interested in these or any other caliber, just send me your email address and I will be happy to send you my entire list. If you are only interested in the 450 BM, great. I will need your zip code to figure out the best shipping option to save you the most money. I rarely use the flat rates, as they are a ripoff, and prefer to use the regional rate boxes so I can generally save my buyers $4-9 per box shipped.

I don't know if I am allowed to share my email address or not so I will let you folks tell me how to proceed. Everything I do is via my inventory list and emailing, plus some private reloading groups on Facebook.

I look forward to taking care of you!

Mark
Mark Claessens
Big Dog Brass
Top Quality Fired Brass
Mark@BigDogBrass.com
bigdog

Re: 450 Bushmaster brass for sale

Postby Hoot » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:58 am

Welcome aboard Mark. Do you know Todd L., a local competitor?

Hoot (same Hoot as MnGunTalk)
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:59 am

Please post some pics. Also join the 450 bushmaster group on FB. If you have a web site that link would be helpful.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby commander faschisto » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:53 pm

Welcome to the asylum! Have any .30 RAR cases? They've been a topic of some interest around these parts lately...
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Postby plant_one » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:09 pm

i'm interested in 100. pm sent.
plant_one

Postby bigdog » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:28 pm

Hoot wrote:Welcome aboard Mark. Do you know Todd L., a local competitor?

Hoot (same Hoot as MnGunTalk)

Hoot, I hope this works. I am NOT technologically challenged and am involved on several forums. But I just spent 30 minutes trying to reply to a PM and can't seem to figure that out. And on this portion I see no way to reply to your message whatsoever, other than tapping the "quote" button. So I am very frustrated right now!!!!!!

Answer...if this works....No, I don't know anyone named Todd that is local or a competitor. And I don't know if you mean a shooting competitor or what. I have no real competitors witth what I do anywhere in the country. No one has the same niche I do. so I hope that answers your question and this goes somewhere. I've learned my less with the "preview" button already now so I am not touching that thing with a ten foot pole!! I am going to hit submit now.
Mark Claessens
Big Dog Brass
Top Quality Fired Brass
Mark@BigDogBrass.com
bigdog

Postby bigdog » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:Please post some pics. Also join the 450 bushmaster group on FB. If you have a web site that link would be helpful.

Okay....I am figuring this out. Sheepdog...I will gladly post some photos, but am too busy now to pull those out of inventory and do that. Just trust me they look like new. and I will check out your group, too.
Mark Claessens
Big Dog Brass
Top Quality Fired Brass
Mark@BigDogBrass.com
bigdog

Postby bigdog » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:35 pm

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:Please post some pics. Also join the 450 bushmaster group on FB. If you have a web site that link would be helpful.

Sheep dog...I used the link you sent me and it does not go to a 450 BM group, just a campfire group. Please give me the link for the 450 BM group.

and I don't have a website. Don't want one. I do 90% of my business by guys emailing me and asking for my current updated inventory list of everything I have.....then they place their orders....I give them the quote with the best shipping rates...they pay with PayPal....I box it up and ship it. Works the best for me and the website would only complicate things, as I am not trying to make this a big huge business. I need to keep it smaller and this works for me. I hope that helps.

Big Dog
Mark Claessens
Big Dog Brass
Top Quality Fired Brass
Mark@BigDogBrass.com
bigdog

Postby bigdog » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:41 pm

commander faschisto wrote:Welcome to the asylum! Have any .30 RAR cases? They've been a topic of some interest around these parts lately...

I do have some 30 RAR, Issa, but I also have a guy on my waiting list for more of them and he gets first crack at them. If you want, I can put you on my waiting list, as well, and once he gets the next 100 then YOU will be up to bat and can get what you need. No obligation to purchase, either. so it is a win/win for both of us. You have nothing to lose. I have about 30,000 cases of brass on back order on that list right now and it works like a charm. I network that with my suppliers and they constantly get me the brass I need. All I need is a quantity, your full name, an email address and a cell phone, though 90% of the communication will be via email. Let me know if you would like me to get you some.

Big Dog
Mark Claessens
Big Dog Brass
Top Quality Fired Brass
Mark@BigDogBrass.com
bigdog

Postby bigdog » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:41 pm

plant_one wrote:i'm interested in 100. pm sent.

Plant one...I already got you handled on the PM, I believe.
Mark Claessens
Big Dog Brass
Top Quality Fired Brass
Mark@BigDogBrass.com
bigdog

Next

Return to Market