Remington R-15 .450 Bushmaster for sale - SOLD

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

Remington R-15 .450 Bushmaster for sale - SOLD

Postby R-15 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:06 pm

I've gone a different direction with my hunting and recreational shooting and need to sell my Remington R-15. The rifle has a Timney trigger installed and includes a Thompson-Center 3-9 scope, Burris PEPR scope mount, and 4 mags (3 of which are new or nearly new). I'm asking $1,000 shipped (CONUS) to your FFL (rifle) and you (scope, mount, and mags) for the whole deal. I'll be using Shipmygun.com to ship the rifle FYI and probably USPS Priority Mail to ship the other stuff. The scope will be dismounted for shipping.

I'm estimating the rifle's condition in the 98% - 95% range. It is in very good condition.

I am currently out of town on a business trip and just today decided to sell so I don't have pics right now. Email or PM me if you are interested at all and I'll either post some pics here or send them directly to you this weekend when I get home from my trip.

For more info also please email or PM me.

EDITED 6/27/2017 -- I finally got some "real world" price estimates for this rifle and have lowered the price for the rifle, magazines, scope, and mounts to $1,000 shipped to your FFL.

Thanks.
Last edited by R-15 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R-15

Re: Remington R-15 .450 Bushmaster for sale - repriced

Postby R-15 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:13 pm

I finally got some "real world" price estimates for this rifle and have lowered the price for the rifle, magazines, scope, and mounts to $1,000 shipped to your FFL. PM me or email me if interested. I'll get some pics up this weekend.
R-15

Return to Market