Bowers VERS 458 Suppressor on Form 3 - $675 Shipped

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

Bowers VERS 458 Suppressor on Form 3 - $675 Shipped

Postby isptroop38 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:34 pm

This Bowers VERS 458 is on a Form 3 and is ready to transfer to your Class 3 Dealer tax free. I bought it brand new and mounted it on a Ruger American Ranch Rifle in 450 Bushmaster. It has had less than 40 rounds through it and is like new as you can see in the pictures. It will come with the insert installed that is threaded 11/16x24 - same thread used by the Ruger American. You can buy a different insert to change the thread pitch. It did an excellent job suppressing the 450BM, but I was not happy with the accuracy of my Ruger. I sold my Ruger and bought a Christensen Arms Mesa and don't plan to use a suppressor on it. I don't need this any more.

From SilencerShop:
In order to effectively suppress a big bore caliber, like the .458 SOCOM, .45-70, 450 Bushmaster, etc; a suppressor needs quite a bit of volume. If you want to effectively suppress your big bore caliber, then the Bowers VERS 458 should be at the top of your list! There is no minimum barrel length restrictions for use on 458 rifles. It is 11.25” overall and 1.75” diameter. It is strong and light, weighing approximately 23 oz. The standard finish is tumbled black anodizing. The baffle stack is entirely stainless steel. Keep in mind that this can is still perfectly useful on a .45 subgun as well. This suppressor is suitable for use with any of the 24 Versadapt™ inserts. It is rated to pass .460 diameter bullets and for velocities up to 2650 FPS.

$675 shipped to your Class 3 dealer. Feel free to email or IM with any questions.

isptroop38

Return to Market