SPF Used 20" 450b Upper

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

SPF Used 20" 450b Upper

Postby Hoot » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:32 am

SPF, Thanks

My baby needs new shoes!

I have two 450b uppers. One gets used regularly and the other hasn't seen a shot since I got the one that I regularly use. Add to that, one of my bottle neck bolt actions (6mm Rem) has a barrel that is shot out and it needs replacing. So, the 450b upper that is basking on the shelf, is going to a new home.

It has the original Bushmaster forward assist style receiver marked 450 Bushmaster, with the functional Bushmaster dust cover. It has its original BCG which has my CCWS mod installed. The Charging Handle, Hand Guard, Barrel Nut and Gas Block are also original. The original barrel had a "loosey goosey" chamber that I decried often, so I replaced it with a Nitrided, Franklin Armory, 20" HBAR Barrel that I put around 100 rounds through. Had to camp on their web site for about a month to nab one in stock! The Franklin barrel has a 1:24 twist bore, a Rifle Length gas system and a Ross Schuler Muzzle Brake.

I got my share of enjoyment out of it so now It can be yours for the price I paid for it back in 2010 dollars. The New Barrel, Gas Tube and Ross Schuler Brake are on me.

$435 shipped to CONUS. Please don't counter propose unless you have a Brand New 24" Criterion Remage barrel and nut in 6mm XC, along with a set of Forster FL dies (same caliber) to trade.

I'll take a PayPal "gift" or +3%, a Money Order or a Personal Check. The latter will need a while to clear.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Return to Market