SPF: Winchester 284 Brass

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

SPF: Winchester 284 Brass

Postby Hoot » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:29 pm

That didn't take long! SPF

I am waiting for a 20" upper to become available at a price I can afford and in the mean time I have been getting my reloading supplies lined up. In a fit of bad judgment and in the face of scarce brass, I decided to try resizing 284 brass. It didn't take long to realize it would not be as simple as I thought. So, I'm abandoning that idea and will just buy brass where I can find it. I have most of the bag of Winchester brand 284 brass to sell to someone who does have the process worked out or just reloads 284. Of the original 50, there are 43 untouched new brass and 5 that are trimmed to 1.7 inches. If you want them, I'd like to get $25 for them shipped to the lower 48. I can take just about any form of payment that works for you including PayPal with a buck for the fee.

Thanks,
Hoot
Last edited by Hoot on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Re: FS: Winchester 284 Brass

Postby Mike » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Ill take them.

PM me with where to send the Postal money order, and Ill get it out tommorrow. And by the way- Thanks.
Mike

Re: FS: Winchester 284 Brass

Postby wildcatter » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:39 pm

Mike wrote:Ill take them.

PM me with where to send the Postal money order, and Ill get it out tommorrow. And by the way- Thanks.

Mikey, Chuck'em up in a lathe and cut 95% off and then trim them to final. Allot less work this way..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Return to Market