Muzzle brakes for sale

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Muzzle brakes for sale

Postby Hoot » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:57 pm

ratatatman wrote:I would like to purchase a chrome molly muzzle brake from you for a 1'' straight AR barrel. I can send you a Pay Pal payment or go get a money order and send it.
Thanks, William Franklin XXX-XXX-XXXX

Welcome aboard Bill or William if you prefer. Ross doesn't live here, but visits this forum among many occasionally. For a better response time, you should email him directly at: rem40xb1@msn.com
Also, FWIW, its never safe to post your phone number out in the open on the internet. He makes a great product for a very reasonable price.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:39 am

ratatatman wrote:I would like to purchase a chrome molly muzzle brake from you for a 1'' straight AR barrel. I can send you a Pay Pal payment or go get a money order and send it.
Thanks, William Franklin xxx-xxx-xxx phone number removed

You can email Ross here. rem40xb1@msn.com Tell him what you want and specify 3 or 4 gills and give him all the specs he instructs you to obtain. He uses pay pal. Just note in Pay Pal that it's "machined parts". Pay pal gets pissy about gun parts.
He usually emails you back within a day or two and he will have it shipped out lightening speed once he receives your payment.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Queso » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Hi, just joined after lurking for a long time and soaking up lots of good information from 450B.net.

Anyway, I ordered a muzzle brake from Ross a couple of days ago and within an hour of sending him an e-mail he sent me one with a picture of my package and said it had been shipped. I got it a few minutes ago and it fits and looks great! Good man to do business with!
Queso

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:34 pm

Queso wrote:Hi, just joined after lurking for a long time and soaking up lots of good information from 450B.net.

Anyway, I ordered a muzzle brake from Ross a couple of days ago and within an hour of sending him an e-mail he sent me one with a picture of my package and said it had been shipped. I got it a few minutes ago and it fits and looks great! Good man to do business with!

Yep. He’s got a fantastic turnaround.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby gmstack » Thu May 10, 2018 5:23 pm

I bought a Ross brake from another site member for my Ruger American ranch rifle . its terrific recoil is about that of a 243 win .
gmstack

Postby papajohn » Thu May 10, 2018 5:27 pm

I got my Ross Muzzle Brake less than a week after I ordered it, perfectly tapered to match my barrel. VERY nice work!
papajohn

Postby gmstack » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:56 pm

I HAVE A ROSS BRAKE AND IT WORKS GREAT. HAS ANYONE EVER FIGURED OUT WHAT PERCENTAGE IT REDUCES RECOIL ON THEIR RIFLES ?
gmstack

Postby Hoot » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:11 pm

gmstack wrote:I HAVE A ROSS BRAKE AND IT WORKS GREAT. HAS ANYONE EVER FIGURED OUT WHAT PERCENTAGE IT REDUCES RECOIL ON THEIR RIFLES ?

Gunnut Measured a 3 port Ross brake in the following graph. As a reference, the Izzy Brake in the graph is the equivalent of having just a flash hider. I'd assume that Ross' newer 4 port brake probaby would reduce the trace another 5%. Just an educated guess however.

I sure miss John!

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby con10der » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:39 pm

I received my Ross brake today, the craftmanship is terrific and the turnaround was amazing. Deal was 8 days start to my getting the brake today....WOW!!! :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock:
con10der

Postby con10der » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:25 pm

ok dumb question...…..I know the gills of the brake are to be at the "side" which direction should the 3 smaller round ports point??? up or down

thanks in advance,jim
con10der

PreviousNext

Return to Market