Muzzle brakes for sale

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Muzzle brakes for sale

Postby wildcatter » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:54 pm

ncwg2boatguy wrote:I would love to purchase (1)ea- 11/16-24 for my .450BM and (1)ea 5/8-24 for my .308. Please let me know how much and whether check, M.O or credit card are viable payment options.

Jim Clarke
************Redacted
##*******.com Redacted

For a "Good-Time" call Jimbo at ___-____. Just a thought here and it's a maybe, maybe-not kind of thing. But, I'm thinking instead of putting your phone number in the clear, it might be better to PM Ross. Just thinking??

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:15 am

WildCatter,
I agree, and I have cautiously taken the liberty as a moderator to redact that personal information and notified him that I did so.
I don't make a habit of editing other peoples posts. But when it comes to protecting our guys from naughty people, if I can justify it to guys like you, I will do it. It sort of gets a "reasonable man test". Fortunately, you caught it this time and brought it to my attention.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby wildcatter » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:WildCatter,
I agree, and I have cautiously taken the liberty as a moderator to redact that personal information and notified him that I did so.
I don't make a habit of editing other peoples posts. But when it comes to protecting our guys from naughty people, if I can justify it to guys like you, I will do it. It sort of gets a "reasonable man test". Fortunately, you caught it this time and brought it to my attention.

I hope G2B doesn't mind, but we always apologize and then blame Commander Fast & Furious, Right??..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby MOOSE EARS » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:27 am

Just installed a Ross brake on my 450. Wow! 2 Wows! Dramatic reduction in recoil, dramatic increase in BOOM! This thing sounds like a grenade going off. My ears are ringing, but I was only using cheap ear plugs. Earmuffs are required for this one. It tames the kick, though. Ross' service is great, also. Shipped from Idaho to NC in 3 days.
MOOSE EARS

Postby LegendInMyOwnMind » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:37 am

MOOSE EARS wrote:Just installed a Ross brake on my 450. Wow! 2 Wows! Dramatic reduction in recoil, dramatic increase in BOOM! This thing sounds like a grenade going off. My ears are ringing, but I was only using cheap ear plugs. Earmuffs are required for this one. It tames the kick, though. Ross' service is great, also. Shipped from Idaho to NC in 3 days.

Pics?
LegendInMyOwnMind

Postby Spike1 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:08 pm

Ross puts out a great brake. He also made me one for my DPMS-308 :D
Spike1

Postby MOOSE EARS » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Ross brake on my 16" 450ImageImage
MOOSE EARS

Postby Hoot » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:23 am

Nice looking, clean build!

Is that rest from a reel jack?

Been busy the past two months building out our new 911 facility. So far, we've pulled 8 miles of different sized coaxial cable through it. 18 miles of CAT6. My 60 year old thumbs are crunchy and sore. :roll:

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby MOOSE EARS » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:31 pm

No, the V block is wood and leather, the jack is scaffold parts. Thanks for the approval!
MOOSE EARS

Postby Jim in Houston » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:23 pm

MOOSE EARS wrote:No, the V block is wood and leather, the jack is scaffold parts. Thanks for the approval!

I like the use of the scaffolding part for adjusting elevation. Very good!
Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association; Patron LIfe Member, NRA
Jim in Houston

PreviousNext

Return to Market