Welcome to the new site.

Talk about site problems, suggestions, etc.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Welcome to the new site.

Postby wildcatter » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:05 pm

2zero6 wrote:
wildcatter wrote:
2zero6 wrote:Man, then all the naysayers might have to buy a 450 just to be able to keep shooting you can only reload brass so many times, ha. Nice to have a manufacturer like Hornady backing our shooting needs.

Hey! Not just Hornady are you aware that Remington is Offering a 250gr Cor-loc loading And there are some even bigger things about to be announced that will knock your socks off. The 450b is just getting started and it's future is way going into the stratosphere, you'll see it soon enough, then you'll Really-Really know you made the right decision (as if you didn't already know this)..
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby DrPhil » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:15 am

As a suggestion for folks like me that are VERY new to this caliber, how about a section or sticky'd post that gives us a place to start.

What I mean is, I want to make the switch from 5.56 to .450b, but where do I start? Perhaps a FAQ database could be greatly beneficial.

Otherwise, thank you very much for creating this...I get my hands on a .450b upper tomorrow afternoon and am greatly looking forward to the swap!
Steve
DrPhil

Postby wildcatter » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:48 pm

DrPhil wrote:As a suggestion for folks like me that are VERY new to this caliber, how about a section or sticky'd post that gives us a place to start.

What I mean is, I want to make the switch from 5.56 to .450b, but where do I start? Perhaps a FAQ database could be greatly beneficial.

Otherwise, thank you very much for creating this...I get my hands on a .450b upper tomorrow afternoon and am greatly looking forward to the swap!
Steve

Hey Stevie, I hope you score that rig, when you do tell us what you'd like to do and the guys (I apologizes if there are women here, do we have any yet, I hope so?) here will do their best to pitch in and help.
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: 450b Bolt Action Rifle Picture Thread.

Postby Al in Mi » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:52 pm

How long the barrel?
Al in Mi

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:16 pm

Al in Mi wrote:How long the barrel?

I think he said 16" and 22"?
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby kottke_35 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:44 pm

Yes that is correct. And thanks Tex, I couldn't get the photo size down small enough to post that pic.

B.
Warriors don't shoot bull's-eyes.

” Blessed are those, who in the face of death, focus on the front sight.”
-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

Previous

Return to Site Discussion