Where is the reloading database

Talk about site problems, suggestions, etc.

Moderator: MudBug

Where is the reloading database

Postby Gifters » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:01 am

I'm blind, but I see the place to submit reloading data for the database, but I haven't found the reloading database.... where am I going wrong?
Gifters

Re: Where is the reloading database

Postby Hoot » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:26 pm

Gifters wrote:I'm blind, but I see the place to submit reloading data for the database, but I haven't found the reloading database.... where am I going wrong?

You're not blind. This comes up at least once a year. The Reloading Database was setup in the site layout but never implemented. The fact is we live in a litigious society. I'm guessing that the webmaster didn't want to expose the forum and in all likelihood, himself to legal jeopardy because someone new to reloading, pooched the job and ate their charging handle. Whatever the reason, the bottom line is its not supported. The good news is that there is a plethora of recipes and range reports scattered around this forum. The bad news is they are scattered around this forum. Creative Googling can be the friend of those seeking information for a particular powder/bullet combination. Until a few years ago, it was a simpler world, with everyone just working up loads for the AR15 based platforms. Now the rising star is bolt actions and single shots. Different parameters = different set of recipes to sort through.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Return to Site Discussion