Where did everyone go?

Talk about site problems, suggestions, etc.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Where did everyone go?

Postby MudBug » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:09 am

2zero6 wrote:
wildcatter wrote:mini-14 in and I just happen to have one chambered in our cartridge of choice. ..

Drool.... :mrgreen:

Hmmm, I'm wondering why we don't have a picture of this anywhere.... Maybe we need a "Non AR Semi-Auto" forum.

I guess I've been a little busy myself laely getting ready for a kitchen remodel and finishing up some other stuff from the initial gutting of this house I did when I first moved in.

I've fallen behind on some of the stuff I need to add to the Knowledge Base, but that's mostly because I don't really like the knowledge base we have. There is a new one being worked on which is still in beta stage but should go to RC1 real soon and when that happens I will uninstall the version we have and install the new one. So I've waited to add info the the knowledge base till that is finished.

The reason for this thread is that the forum kinda went quiet right after I did the last major clean up of spammers which included an IP ban since 3 of them came from the same IP, I was afraid I had inadvertently banned a bunch of the real members.
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby wildcatter » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:54 pm

MudBug wrote:
2zero6 wrote:
wildcatter wrote:mini-14 in and I just happen to have one chambered in our cartridge of choice. ..

Drool.... :mrgreen:

The reason for this thread is that the forum kinda went quiet right after I did the last major clean up of spammers which included an IP ban since 3 of them came from the same IP, I was afraid I had inadvertently banned a bunch of the real members.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I heard that the real reason was that the Bugger was having withdrawals and crying fits...wink
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby 2zero6 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:11 pm

MudBug wrote:I guess I've been a little busy myself laely getting ready for a kitchen remodel

Maybe add little AR15 drawer and cabinet pulls? ;) :lol:
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby Siringo » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:32 am

Posta AA and GG -- B-------s found us again.
Siringo

Previous

Return to Site Discussion