Just saying hi

Talk about site problems, suggestions, etc.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Just saying hi

Postby B swift » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:52 pm

wildcatter wrote:
Curtiss Knives wrote:Hi everyone. Just thought I would make an intro. I'm David Curtiss. I live in northern Indiana, but am from middle Tennessee. My wife and I have 2 businesses, Curtiss Knives and Great Lakes Waterjet, inc. I have been looking around the site for a while and decided to join. I'm somewhat of a gun nut. I'm starting my new 450 build now. I have a Bushy XM15 lower to start with and just ordered a brake from Ross. Heck of a nice guy. I'll post up some pics as I gather parts and finish. Thanks for having me and look forward to hangin' out.

Hi Davy,

And welcome aboard.

One word of warning. Ya gotta watch out for some of these S'mores Steal'en Rascals around here.

How about posting pics of some of your knives??

..t

:) LOL Don't encourage him. (Please) I'm pretty sure he's working on back orders these days.

Gratuitous plug> (warning) Do not click this link! ;) http://www.curtissknives.com/index.php/knives
There is a fine line between art and function and Mr. C tends to blend both perfectly.

But don't take my word for anything. (CLICK the link!) :D
"A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand".
~Lucius Annaeus Seneca
B swift

Re: Just saying hi

Postby Curtiss Knives » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:56 pm

WOW guys! Thanks for the warm welcome! :D By the way, I just got my brake from Ross for my 450 build. Very nice and crazy fast! Many props to him. ;)
Curtiss Knives

Previous

Return to Site Discussion