Anybody have any Video footage of hog hunting?

Post pictures and tell us all about the critters you harvested with your Thumper.

Moderator: MudBug

Anybody have any Video footage of hog hunting?

Postby 3rdgeargrndrr » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:23 pm

Hi Guys, I can't seem to find any hog hunting vids of the 450bm. If anyone has any can you post them? I really want to see some 4 hooves in the air action. :D
CA: Exorcising my rights
3rdgeargrndrr

Re: Anybody have any Video footage of hog hunting?

Postby wildcatter » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:50 pm

Lots of stills out there, but Vids??

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby duckmanmark » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:04 am

Patience boys, I am working on it. Piggies did not cooperate last week, trying again Thursday, will let y'all know.
Christian, Conservative
Husband, Father
Friend, Worker
Taxpayer
I'm not sure if this is a sigfile or an epitaph
duckmanmark

Postby wildcatter » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:32 pm

duckmanmark wrote:Patience boys, I am working on it. Piggies did not cooperate last week, trying again Thursday, will let y'all know.

Way-to-go DMM, do us proud, see if you can set up a 2fer, you'll need high penetration bullets, such as the FMJ's or the Barnes Busters, but shooting 2 or 3 with one shot, all caught on film, now that would be talk'en, sure to get tongues ah wagging on the other channels..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby duckmanmark » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Dang WC, that is a tall order. I am hunting at night with rental equipment that I have just sighted in. Not much time for practice. I am working with the owner of the rental company who wants footage of his products in action. We slogged through the Houston Black Clay on Thursday evening but even the pigs are smart enough to stay out of that stuff. We will be scheduling another evening soon and I would be happy with just a good ole bang flop. And some sausage. ;)
Christian, Conservative
Husband, Father
Friend, Worker
Taxpayer
I'm not sure if this is a sigfile or an epitaph
duckmanmark

Postby wildcatter » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:04 pm

duckmanmark wrote:Dang WC, that is a tall order. I am hunting at night with rental equipment that I have just sighted in. Not much time for practice. I am working with the owner of the rental company who wants footage of his products in action. We slogged through the Houston Black Clay on Thursday evening but even the pigs are smart enough to stay out of that stuff. We will be scheduling another evening soon and I would be happy with just a good ole bang flop. And some sausage. ;)

You're Right, that would be enough, but if the Solution presents itself...

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Postby wildcatter » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:13 pm

Safety First..t
wildcatter

Return to The Trophy Wall