Magazine Artical

Post pictures and tell us all about the critters you harvested with your Thumper.

Moderator: MudBug

Magazine Artical

Postby wildcatter » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:51 am

With the Hunting Season upon us and all the recent talk about Hogs, I thought I'd wet the appetite some more..t

Here's one you may have missed. It's of a Hunt early in Jan-07, introducing the 450b and Hornady was displaying their new SAMMI approved Cartridge..t

http://www.boar-hunter.com/articles/art ... 138286.htm

Here's several pictures of the hunt and some of the results. You'll recognize some of the Perps and their weapon of choice, A.K.A., the 450 Bushmaster..t

Dick Metcalf-Gun Writer/TV Personality, Extraordinaire

Bill Battles-Editor, OnTarget Magazine

Richard Venola-Editor, Guns and Ammo Magazine

Just Some, of the Little Piggies Shot on that first Hunt, of Jan-07, Celebrating the Production Introduction of the 450 Bushmaster, Rifle and Ammunition.

The Nights are getting Cooler. The leaves are turning. Birds are gathering for their annual trek. I am awaken at night, to hear the night flights of Geese and wonder in awe. The Forrest is alive with restless anticipation of the coming Rut. My Rifle stands in the corner, oiled, sighted-in and ready to go. My Boots are beside the Rifle. For but a short and fleeting time, my Boss knows that sometime soon, I will become a part time employee. My Family knows where I will be, but wont quite know how to get a hold of me. My thoughts are distracted, yet keen, with the knowledge of what I must do next. I am no ordinary Man, with his frivolous thoughts, his inane pursuits. I am Preparing for a Right-of-Passage, for I am alive and feel the excited need for the coming Hunt, upon my very Spirit!

Is Your Blood Boiling yet?..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: Magazine Artical

Postby BillytheKid » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:12 am

Great pics, and an outstanding article.

Thank you.

Bill
"Now I am Breitbart, and there are millions more of us." - Me
BillytheKid

Return to The Trophy Wall