Thanks MB For the section

Post pictures and tell us all about the critters you harvested with your Thumper.

Moderator: MudBug

Thanks MB For the section

Postby 2zero6 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Now lets see some .450 trophy's, non trophy's, any old darn kill.
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Re: Thanks MB For the section

Postby MudBug » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:48 am

No problem.

Sometimes I don't know what we need until someone says we need it.
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby NordicRX8 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:17 am

My friend has a squirrel problem at his place... wonder if there would be anything left to photograph if I used my Thumper to rid him of those critters. :lol:
A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys... - Charlton Heston
NordicRX8

Postby wildcatter » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:21 am

NordicRX8 wrote:My friend has a squirrel problem at his place... wonder if there would be anything left to photograph if I used my Thumper to rid him of those critters. :lol:

LOL!!... Squirrel Burger...My Right Hand Man has been shooting Red Squirrels (heck a rat weights more) around the Range Lab, with a 22 and is threating to do the next with the 450b, I'll get him to take a picture when he finally does... I wished I took a picture of the Ground Hog I shot a couple of years ago. It was sanding up facing me at under 25yds. Do you know how when you shoot an animal, it matters no how big the initial wound canal is, the hole immediately collapses back unto itself? Well, after shooting the thing with a ultra-high-speed 230gr FMJ load, what do you think the results would be? Nope, it stayed standing up, and did so for many days, before a fox finally cleaned it up and the 230 put a nice clean nearly 2 inch hole through it as if a cookie cutter had done the job, and you could actually see day light perfectly on the other side of the animal. Holy Cow!!..was that impressive!!
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby 2zero6 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:22 pm

Oh that so needs a picture! Too Funny Wildcatter. :lol:
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Return to The Trophy Wall