Well just got back from my week long trip....

Anything Outdoors. Hiking, Fishing, Rock Climbing, Quads, motorcycles, camping, etc... You can talk about it here

Moderator: MudBug

Well just got back from my week long trip....

Postby 2zero6 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:12 pm

I left on the 12th over to Okanogan National Forest for a fishing/camping/shooting getaway with a buddy and boy was his shoulder sore from the .450bm. After a few cases of .450bm, 5.56, .308, 12ga, 7.62x39, 9mm, ,45acp, .357, and maybe 3,000 rounds of .22lr's I made him go fishing for rainbow trout for several hours. By the next morning he had the biggest grin on his face and couldn't stop asking me every hour or so to let him shoot the .450 again. Oh and here's for you mudder, here is just one of the many crawfish we caught on a 10" Styrofoam plate. Actually I caught one that had a claw double this size. :D
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Re: Well just got back from my week long trip....

Postby Hoot » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:17 am

Good Lord, they sure don't grow that big up here! You weren't near Hanford were you? ;)

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby 2zero6 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:22 am

Hoot wrote:Good Lord, they sure don't grow that big up here! You weren't near Hanford were you? ;)

Hoot

No, I was way up by the Canadian border between Twisp and Winthrop in north central Washington.
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby wildcatter » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Good to hear you got some serious R&R and converted a new 450 Aficionado, but hey, that craw dad looks familiar. Didn't I see that animal on the Late-Night "Creature Feature" or is that the Mudders new Girl Friend?..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby MudBug » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Yay, someone else is using the new forum.

That's big bug. :shock:
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Return to Outdoors