Any Dirt Bike riders on here?

Anything Outdoors. Hiking, Fishing, Rock Climbing, Quads, motorcycles, camping, etc... You can talk about it here

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Any Dirt Bike riders on here?

Postby bigboreshooter » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:19 pm

AbramzTnk wrote:I've had my share of bikes, been riding since I was 10, but I sold my ZX-9R when I was stationed in MS and bought a XR 650R and turned it into a Dual Sport. Other than being a beast to kick, It was awesome. When KTM started putting Estart on Dirt Bikes, I figured that would be the way to go. I can't tell you how much fun a Super Moto is. My Crotch Rockets where never this fun. My 450 will only do 112, but between stoplights and lighting up back roads it's "da bomb". I prefer the dirt...no speed limit and you're only limited by your ratio between the size of your "nads" and the size of your brain. It just so happens that my shooting buddies are my riding buddies too. I have always wanted to pair the two passions and have a ride and shoot event...kind-of like a Biathlon. That'd be sweet.

Tank

I'd be happy to join your mounted brigade. Sounds like the perfect job for my carbine. What did you think of the Captain America movie, I can't wait for the Avengers.
Three is two, two is one and one is none.
bigboreshooter

Postby AbramzTnk » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:53 pm

I loved Captain America and, from the trailers, The Avengers is going to be awesome. I'm not a fan of an animated Hulk, but to see these comic book heros come to life is pretty darn cool. I heard that the new Ghost Rider wasn't as good as the first, and that's a shame.
23 year soldier, ready to have fun.
TANK
AbramzTnk

Postby bigboreshooter » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:09 pm

AbramzTnk wrote:I loved Captain America and, from the trailers, The Avengers is going to be awesome. I'm not a fan of an animated Hulk, but to see these comic book heros come to life is pretty darn cool. I heard that the new Ghost Rider wasn't as good as the first, and that's a shame.

I thought Ed Norton did great job, CGI will always be sketchy but Lou Ferigno will never be as big as true comic book size. I have passed on ghost rider just because of all the satanic stuff in it and I am responsible for 10 young boys minds. Punisher and wolverine are my all time favorites.
Three is two, two is one and one is none.
bigboreshooter

Previous

Return to Outdoors