pre-Father's Day Crawfish boil

Anything Outdoors. Hiking, Fishing, Rock Climbing, Quads, motorcycles, camping, etc... You can talk about it here

Moderator: MudBug

pre-Father's Day Crawfish boil

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:13 am

:) i stumbled across some crawfish friday so we threw together a boil :D here's the first sack on the table! :mrgreen:
:? i'm in the process of cookin' a deer sausage/chikin/tasso jambalaya this morning for Father's Day to be transported to my sister's house for lunch :? detailed pic's later ;)

hunt when it's cold; fish when it's not.
South Louisiana IS the sportsman's paradise!
MOUNTIN DU

Re: pre-Father's Day Crawfish boil

Postby thatguy » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:18 am

Im jealous.. really jealous..

We had a local fund raiser in my town a while back and they brought in 2,000 lbs of mudbugs - it was delicious, and Im already waiting for it to happen again next year. lOL

Brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Re: pre-Father's Day Crawfish boil

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:38 pm

:P I saw that on your fb page and commented. looked like somebody knew what they were doin'! a really nice job from the looks of the pic's ;)
:) it's gonna be a really good (long) season this year with all the water we have :roll: i guess there's a bright side to every dark moment. 8-)
hunt when it's cold; fish when it's not.
South Louisiana IS the sportsman's paradise!
MOUNTIN DU

Return to Outdoors