Leupold 3-9x with 450b reticle

Red Dot? Low Power Variable? Muzzle Loader glass?
I get it, what to choose, what to choose.
Get info and talk about it here.

Moderator: MudBug

Leupold 3-9x with 450b reticle

Postby commander faschisto » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:26 pm

Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto
 
Posts: 1432
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:32 pm
Location: Oklahoma City USA

Re: Leupold 3-9x with 450b reticle

Postby Bmt85 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:51 pm

Should be in the optics section. Lol

Anyway, what exactly are they promoting with this scope. They say it uses a “M450 Bushmaster duplex reticle”. A duplex reticle hasn’t changed, as far as I know. Do they mean it’s a scope that can handle 450B but has a duplex reticle?
Bmt85
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 11:13 am
Location: S.E. Michigan

Re: Leupold 3-9x with 450b reticle

Postby Hoot » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:25 pm

Bmt85 wrote:Should be in the optics section. Lol

Anyway, what exactly are they promoting with this scope. They say it uses a “M450 Bushmaster duplex reticle”. A duplex reticle hasn’t changed, as far as I know. Do they mean it’s a scope that can handle 450B but has a duplex reticle?


Moved.

Its a conventional Duplex Reticle with each elevation click equaling 1/10 mil adjustment for the 250gr FTX factory load (2200fps) according to Midway. FWIW, the Brownell's price beats
Midway's price by $40

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
User avatar
Hoot
 
Posts: 4074
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:34 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: Leupold 3-9x with 450b reticle

Postby Al in Mi » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:00 am

Has CDS top dial and a windage knob that I'm not sure on how it's calibrated.

Buddy has one on his RAR, I can tell you firsthand it's dead nutz from 100 to 200yds with factory ammo, never tried it out to 300. Really clear glass for the price.
Al in Mi
 
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:24 am

Re: Leupold 3-9x with 450b reticle

Postby sbye » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:52 am

Al in Mi wrote:Has CDS top dial and a windage knob that I'm not sure on how it's calibrated.

Buddy has one on his RAR, I can tell you firsthand it's dead nutz from 100 to 200yds with factory ammo, never tried it out to 300. Really clear glass for the price.

Hey Al in MI, what length barrel is your buddy using? I'm planning to get this scope, but with a 16" barrel and I'm not sure how far off it would be from my actual POI.

Edit: Never mind, just realized RAR = Ruger American Rifle. I'm an idiot lol.
sbye
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Re: Leupold 3-9x with 450b reticle

Postby Tunstal » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:39 am

sbye wrote:I'm planning to get this scope, but with a 16" barrel and I'm not sure how far off it would be from my actual POI.



It looks to on sale at Walsh in Michigan:

http://www.walshgunandtackle.com/450-bu ... m-20702770
Tunstal
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:59 am


Return to Optics for the 450 Bushmaster

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests