*Hello to all our new members*

Red Dot? Low Power Variable? Muzzle Loader glass?
I get it, what to choose, what to choose.
Get info and talk about it here.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: *Hello to all our new members*

Postby wildcatter » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:16 am

9x19MdM wrote:OK, now I'm part of the group! :D

I just hung up the phone with a dealer in MI that has (had) a 16" upper in stock. It's shipping out to me today along with an extra mag and a couple of boxes of Hornady 250gr SST. :D

Now I need to start shopping around for a scope and rings/mount.

Absolutely WELCOME to all the newbees. The truth is, by your very interest in the most advanced design of weapon, or restated another way, the most deadliest assault weapon ever in the history of Warfare, that has now crossed over to the common man/hunter, anyways, that interest, shows you really are not a newbee at all, but in truth a pioneer of forward thinking and as has already been stated, we welcome all of you new guy's and need your contributions.

The MI gun Shop you may be talking about is.. Walsh Gun & Tackle, 989-856-4465, they have consistently great deals of Uppers of Whole Weapons, from both Bushy&Remmy, if you tell Scoot, that I send you (Tim LeGendre), you'll get an even better deal!!

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby wildcatter » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:00 am

wildcatter wrote:

I just hung up the phone with a dealer in MI that has (had) a 16" upper in stock. It's shipping out to me today along with an extra mag and a couple of boxes of Hornady 250gr SST. :D

Absolutely WELCOME to all the newbees. The truth is, by your very interest in the most advanced design of weapon, or restated another way, the most deadliest assault weapon ever in the history of Warfare, that has now crossed over to the common man/hunter, anyways, that interest, shows you really are not a newbee at all, but in truth a pioneer of forward thinking, and, as has already been stated, we welcome all of you new guy's and need your contributions.

The MI gun Shop you may be talking about is.. Walsh Gun & Tackle, 989-856-4465, they have consistently, really great deals of Uppers and Whole Weapons, from both Bushy & Remmy, if you tell Scot, that I send you (Tim LeGendre), you'll get an even better deal!!

9x19, if you didn't mention my name, give Scott a call back, and drop my name, and see if he'll extend that special deal, it may be too late now, but it's worth a chance..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby 9x19MdM » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:59 am

wildcatter wrote:
wildcatter wrote:

Absolutely WELCOME to all the newbees. The truth is, by your very interest in the most advanced design of weapon, or restated another way, the most deadliest assault weapon ever in the history of Warfare, that has now crossed over to the common man/hunter, anyways, that interest, shows you really are not a newbee at all, but in truth a pioneer of forward thinking, and, as has already been stated, we welcome all of you new guy's and need your contributions.

The MI gun Shop you may be talking about is.. Walsh Gun & Tackle, 989-856-4465, they have consistently, really great deals of Uppers and Whole Weapons, from both Bushy & Remmy, if you tell Scot, that I send you (Tim LeGendre), you'll get an even better deal!!

9x19, if you didn't mention my name, give Scott a call back, and drop my name, and see if he'll extend that special deal, it may be too late now, but it's worth a chance..

..t

Thanks for the welcome!
Smores are ready and are being passed to the left... 8-)

wildcatter,
Yep, Scott is the man!
scott6gun@yahoo.com
Walsh Gun & Tackle, 989-856-4465

Your name came up in the conversation...but he was the one that brought it up, something about you're only an hour or so down the road and you developed the round, and you or a friend of yours has a pistol in lay-away.

I think I got a pretty good deal. He had it listed on gunbroker and I emailed him for a package deal price. The upper, one of the few to be found on the net (trust me, I've been looking and the 16" are like hen's teeth or so high it was not an option) an extra mag w/ gray follower and 2 boxes of SST ammo. His price was already better than Cabela's earlier sale price (now they're at $699) and with no separate shipping fees for the other items, I'm happy!
9x19MdM

Postby commander faschisto » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:49 am

Welcome to the campfire! You'll be amazed what this round can do. Enjoy! :)
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Postby CT450 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:46 am

Thanks for all the warm welcome form everyone so far. Hopefully i will post up pics and load data after christmas. Finally, will get some time off from work to do some loading and testing espcially in the cold weather!...that is if my dies show up in time..been on backorder for a month now.
CT450

Postby bangotwango » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Hello Mudbug

These forums take alot of work by the people that run them. I appreciate your efforts as the knowledge that can be gained on these forums is priceless.

Thanks
bangotwango

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:18 am

bangotwango wrote:Hello Mudbug

These forums take alot of work by the people that run them. I appreciate your efforts as the knowledge that can be gained on these forums is priceless.

Thanks

MudBug is our primo admin, but I got it covered. Welcome to the electronic camp fire!
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby bangotwango » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:09 am

Thx a bunch sheep. Looking forward to this.
bangotwango

Postby MudBug » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:

Thanks

MudBug is our primo admin, but I got it covered. Welcome to the electronic camp fire!

I'm the lazy, useless turd that created this place. TX Sheepdawg keeps it painted and mows the lawn.
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby 9x19MdM » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:52 pm

MudBug wrote:
Texas Sheepdawg wrote:

Thanks

I'm the lazy, useless turd that created this place. TX Sheepdawg keeps it painted and mows the lawn.

I asked him about his thoughts on defense...

He said to paint it the same color as the house!
9x19MdM

PreviousNext

Return to Optics for the 450 Bushmaster