*Hello to all our new members*

Red Dot? Low Power Variable? Muzzle Loader glass?
I get it, what to choose, what to choose.
Get info and talk about it here.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: *Hello to all our new members*

Postby commander faschisto » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Mudbug, ya know we luv ya, man!! ;)
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:15 pm

I got patrol of the yard and MudBug just decides how long to let my chain out... LOL
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby commander faschisto » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Chain is just long enough to let ya get up a good head of steam before it clotheslines ya! :D
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Postby bushy450 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:28 pm

I Feel warm, fuzzy and welcome, thx.
bushy450

Postby Bigguns » Tue May 01, 2012 3:01 pm

I just wanted to thank you all for helping me choose which rifle I wanted to get between the .50, .458, or the .450B. It was what I learned on this forum which helped me choose the .450B. It took me about 3 months to receive my rifle in the 16 inch variety and so far I have only been out shooting it once. It certainly did not disappoint, the accuracy even with the shorter barrel was amazing. I am a fan of big bore rifles and I have found my new favorite for sure. I think my .270 will even end up staying home during deer season for the first time since I bought it almost 20 years ago.
Bigguns

Postby Jeepejeep » Tue May 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Bigguns wrote:I just wanted to thank you all for helping me choose which rifle I wanted to get between the .50, .458, or the .450B. It was what I learned on this forum which helped me choose the .450B. It took me about 3 months to receive my rifle in the 16 inch variety and so far I have only been out shooting it once. It certainly did not disappoint, the accuracy even with the shorter barrel was amazing. I am a fan of big bore rifles and I have found my new favorite for sure. I think my .270 will even end up staying home during deer season for the first time since I bought it almost 20 years ago.

Welcome. I know what you mean because I left my old faithful Remington '06 home this year for the first time in 25 years. I just love this Thumper!
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."Col. Jeff Cooper
Jeepejeep

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Tue May 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Bigguns wrote:I just wanted to thank you all for helping me choose which rifle I wanted to get between the .50, .458, or the .450B. It was what I learned on this forum which helped me choose the .450B. It took me about 3 months to receive my rifle in the 16 inch variety and so far I have only been out shooting it once. It certainly did not disappoint, the accuracy even with the shorter barrel was amazing. I am a fan of big bore rifles and I have found my new favorite for sure. I think my .270 will even end up staying home during deer season for the first time since I bought it almost 20 years ago.

Welcome to our electronic campfire! Pull up a stump!
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby bigblockstang » Sun May 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Hello all, just found this site today. Bought the 450 a week ago from my dad for just $600, he had it a a year or 2 and just didnt shoot it. I look forward to seeing what all this will do.
bigblockstang

Postby bigblockstang » Sun May 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Hello all, it looks like my last post didnt go through so I'll try again. I just bought my 450 last week off my dad for only $600. I cant wait to see what all this can do and what has been done with reloads
bigblockstang

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Mon May 07, 2012 10:15 pm

bigblockstang wrote:Hello all, it looks like my last post didnt go through so I'll try again. I just bought my 450 last week off my dad for only $600. I cant wait to see what all this can do and what has been done with reloads

Welcome to our electronic campfire. Pull up a stump!
Sorry bout missing your post! I got kinda busy this weekend working on my XM-15 and my rifle range and a fence project and your original post sort of slipped through the cracks. You shouldn't have any further problems now.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

PreviousNext

Return to Optics for the 450 Bushmaster