New factory load in 450b!

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: New factory load in 450b!

Postby Al in Mi » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:02 am

I'd be dropping the bug in X Caliber ear and let them gauge interest. I'd also imagine there is a considerable amount of time and $$$ in testing new ammo before it hits the market.

was on X Calibers site and seen these http://xcaliberammo.com/components/ about the cheapest I have ever seen them.
Al in Mi

Postby Hoot » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:47 am

Al in Mi wrote:I'd be dropping the bug in X Caliber ear and let them gauge interest. I'd also imagine there is a considerable amount of time and $$$ in testing new ammo before it hits the market.

was on X Calibers site and seen these http://xcaliberammo.com/components/ about the cheapest I have ever seen them.

When I first got into this caliber, 7+ years ago, you would occasionally see new brass for $36.99 a box plus shipping. You can thank Starline for breaking the monopoly.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby commander faschisto » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:59 am

Underwood Ammo has a 450b loading out for testing, and eventually for sale...hopefully soon for those who like to use factory. Should be a good bullet and load, if their other products are anything to go by...their 200gr .44 Mag load is a screamer out of my Marlin 1894. I've contacted XCaliber about the 450b also...they've had two different loads out for it recently, but it sells out quickly and then takes a while to get back in stock.
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Previous

Return to AR15 Style Rifles