How accurate?

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: How accurate?

Postby wildcatter » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:00 am

Hoot wrote:
commander faschisto wrote:When ya good,..ya good!

I think we all need to watch that segment on Outdoor Channel, eh? :)

Do they and can we access archived episodes online? Anyone already have a link?

Hoot

Me Too, I've not seen it. I have only talked to the guys involved with it. I would love to get a copy, but as of yet have not received a copy and the ODC hasn't helped much..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: How accurate?

Postby wildcatter » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:19 am

B swift wrote:Indeed. Our beloved and respected "WC" has ensured his place in gun history. The best news is, he's not done yet! A living legend in our midst! :arrow: Press on.

I'm genuinely humbled to virtually associate. :P We should all call him "Sir WildCat" 8-)

Thanks for reading me.

~Ray

commander faschisto wrote:Oh, yeah...everyone's jaw sort of drops open when they finally get to do some serious target work with their new 450b...amazing accuracy is the norm for this rig, for some reason. I blame WC, of course. ;)

Just hold on a tiny bit longer. Right this moment I'm awaiting a Show and Tell Date with Remington Defense, Remy's Executive Staff, their Product Development Group, and their Engineering Staff, all at the same time. It takes a bunch to organize all those guys, into one place, for a couple of days.

For the years ahead, I have well more than 300 designs, on my drawing boards right now and the number keeps rising.

As an aside, I have finished the new Remmy/NATO design (not at liberty to talk about it yet) and have started a new wild-to-the-bone, weapon system. Can't tell you much about it yet, but let's just say everybody and I mean "Everybody" in the Arms Industry, exclaims, that what I am doing, Just Simply, can-not-be-done. As soon as the Patent Lawyers get done, I'll tell you all about it. It is guaranteed to knock your socks off..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Previous

Return to AR15 Style Rifles