BLACK FOLLOWERS

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: BLACK FOLLOWERS

Postby Hic28 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Wow, awesome news WC! At that price I would buy 10, plus shipping plus $10 for the mudbug "tax"
"An armed society is a polite society"
Hic28

Postby wildcatter » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:50 pm

PSS.. On that 10% Retirement Fund..

Now I know the Mudder is going to chime in, that he doesn't want this, but My money would be on the Texsheepdawg, coming up with an address, for a surreptitious letter from the IRS, saying he over paid, now that'd be a first.

My Thought is, the Offering could be entirely optional, that is, you make the choice to give a little extra, or not..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:02 pm

WC, I ain't writing a letter to any gov agency. I don't like the extra attention it brings. But I will gladly pay the piper for mine. And WC, Hoot, check your emails. We need to organize a plan. Quick.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby commander faschisto » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:10 am

At the prices you're talking about here, I would think just about everybody could throw in some extra $$ for our MudBug camp director! I know I sure will...thanks are due to Mudder, WC, Hoot, and the Dawg for all of the above. We love ya, man! :D
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Postby Wicked Hunter » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:14 am

I'm definetly in at that price. Good job WC you're the man! I also would have no problems throwing in a little extra for MudBug.
Wicked Hunter

Postby Gruger » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:37 am

I'm in for 10 if international shipment is possible :P

BTW: Hello from Germany, i am currently building a .450 BM and hopefully soon a happy Thumper.
Gruger, german Thumper.
Gruger

Postby Hoot » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:25 am

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:WC, I ain't writing a letter to any gov agency. I don't like the extra attention it brings. But I will gladly pay the piper for mine. And WC, Hoot, check your emails. We need to organize a plan. Quick.

Email reply sent.

GUYS, DON'T FLOOD THIS THREAD BEFORE THE THREE OF US CAN COME UP WITH A PLAN TO PRESENT TO EVERYONE.

We've waited this long, a few days for us to settle into the starting blocks will pass quickly.

Thanks,

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby gtoboi65 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:06 am

I'm in for 5!!! We will patiently wait to hear from you guys! Thanks to everyone for making this possible.
gtoboi65

Postby Hoot » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:54 am

I went back through all the posts and created a list of members and how many they each want.

Once I hear from WC that they are shipped to me for disposition, I will send each of you both a PM and an Email containing an invoice and how to pay.

Options will include Check, Money Order and PayPal with you paying the handling fee.

My intention is to ship using USPS Flat Rate Small Box via Priority Mail. The helps me not have to take on the roll of "Small Box Hunter" and it's a good value for $5.15 including a Tracking Number. Obviously, it's a better value for the member buying enough of them to fill it, but considering what you pay for one blue snap-on follower it's still a great deal.

I need to hear from members: helidude350 and thatguy, as to how many you want. I would prefer that you keep it to what will fit in a Small Flat Rate Box, or be willing to pay additional postage for a Medium Flat Rate Box. I will not be shipping by any other carriers.

Gruger, I have shipped to Germany before and it's really not a big deal. You're the one paying the VAT, not me. I will contact you when the time is appropriate.

Needless to say, if we wind up not being able to get enough to cover everyone's quantities, we will have to limit them to a lesser number.

More to follow...

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby go2boats » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:40 am

I'd go for ten also if it works out....

Also THANKS TO ALL for the work regarding the 450 and this site......
go2boats

PreviousNext

Return to AR15 Style Rifles