BLACK FOLLOWERS

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: BLACK FOLLOWERS

Postby drew2675 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Hi all. I'm fairly new to the site but already made the decision to go the 450 route for my thumper. Thanks in part to the info on here.

....I'd be good for the 10 and 10 deal plus shipping deal if still available.

Thanks,
Drew
drew2675

Postby wildcatter » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Hoot wrote:I went back through all the posts and created a list of members and how many they each want.

Once I hear from WC that they are shipped to me for disposition, I will send each of you both a PM and an Email containing an invoice and how to pay.

Options will include Check, Money Order and PayPal with you paying the handling fee.

My intention is to ship using USPS Flat Rate Small Box via Priority Mail. The helps me not have to take on the roll of "Small Box Hunter" and it's a good value for $5.15 including a Tracking Number. Obviously, it's a better value for the member buying enough of them to fill it, but considering what you pay for one blue snap-on follower it's still a great deal.

I need to hear from members: helidude350 and thatguy, as to how many you want. I would prefer that you keep it to what will fit in a Small Flat Rate Box, or be willing to pay additional postage for a Medium Flat Rate Box. I will not be shipping by any other carriers.

Gruger, I have shipped to Germany before and it's really not a big deal. You're the one paying the VAT, not me. I will contact you when the time is appropriate.

Needless to say, if we wind up not being able to get enough to cover everyone's quantities, we will have to limit them to a lesser number.

More to follow...

Hoot

Thanks Hoot-Man..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Hoot » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:36 pm

There's a lot of creative philanthropy being batted around, so I went back to WC's initial suggestion of a 10% voluntary markup to cover Eric's effort, as opposed to a flat amount. That way, the member who only buys a couple, pays the same percentage as the member who buys a larger quantity. However, I think 10% is paltry for the amount of effort Eric has generously put forward on our behalf. Some of the fixed amounts batted around represent over 100% markup for the buyer of just a few while the member with the deeper pockets who buys several dozen gets off for a much smaller net percentage.

So, let's compromise at a voluntary $2.00 each price tag (= +33.3%). Over the total number spoken for, that will pay for Eric's share of the followers, shipped and give him some jingle to take the significant other and their harmonics (if applicable) out to dinner for all the alienation of affection the hours of his free time he put in caused. Obviously, he can do whatever he wants to do with it to keep his I's dotted and T's crossed.

For the member buying 4, that's eight bucks plus shipping instead of six and for the member who buys 10, that would be twenty instead of fifteen. Together, it all adds up to a nice token of our appreciation and keeps it simple to figure out and evenly shared.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby helidude350 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:35 am

Works for me.
Thank you guys for hooking us up!
helidude350

Postby Jim in Houston » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:44 am

Works for me, too. Also, if there are any that remain unsold that he must stock (not for long, I think) that will cover his out of pocket costs.
Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association; Patron LIfe Member, NRA
Jim in Houston

Postby Hoot » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:14 am

Just a friendly reminder:

WC was nice enough to set this up for us at a phenomenal price and all he asks is that as Gentlemen, we agree not to turn into profiteers on these and resell them at a jacked up price. Some folks may have missed that back on Page 6.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Jeepejeep » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:48 am

Hoot, I agree with ya. Eric is really stepping up to the plate for us and this is the least we can do to say thanks.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."Col. Jeff Cooper
Jeepejeep

Postby gtoboi65 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:32 am

Anything to help! I love this site and all it has to offer. Keep up the good work Eric!
gtoboi65

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:52 am

I think maybe everyone should hold off changing their quantities until Hoot can get this first batch shipped out to the STANDING requests posted by the members so far and to first time requests by the members.
So from this point up until Hoot ships out these first requests, please don't change your quantities so That WC and Hoot can manage this event.
Otherwise, we may have to temporarily lock this thread.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby JakeGa » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:44 am

Hey Hoot,

if at all possible please change muy order to 10 followers. I will gladly pay the price quoted and whatever shipping, extra, etc is needed.

Thanks to all involved in making this happen.
JakeGa

PreviousNext

Return to AR15 Style Rifles