BLACK FOLLOWERS

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: BLACK FOLLOWERS

Postby JakeGa » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Sorry Hoot, didn't see the post above mine............go back to the original number if you need to...
JakeGa

Postby Smooth » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:20 pm

I would like 5 if there is any left email me the particulars .

Smooth
"You actually think that criminals will obey gun control laws?
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?"
Sam Elliott
Smooth

Postby tbirdman74 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Hoot, still in for the half dozen, and whatever tax you guys figure out I'm cool with. After the pm if I don't respond right away, don't sweat, I'll get to it as soon as I can. Now we just need to get them to make some to fit the sig mags? ;)
Thanks again to all involved, your effort is appreciated.
Go big... or go home.
tbirdman74

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:40 am

Thread is temporarily locked pending an update. Awaiting Team discussion and approval. I will post update shortly. :mrgreen:
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Okay guys, here's the deal. We are going to temporarily lock this post until the order arrives and we see how we make out, quantity-wise. We may have to balance the numbers if we come up short of expectations.
If we have to "load balance", it will be done from the TOP DOWN so that the guys who only want small quantities won't get his quantity reduced before the guys who want higher quantities.
So as of now,the ordered quantities are locked in and subject to change only if we come up short upon receipt of our shipment. Please suspend your requests until after the first mail out. No requests will be accepted VIA Posts, PMs or emails during this period.
After the first mail-out is complete, we will reassess our quantities available, (IF ANY), and take a second round of requests. (Guys who got in on the first round, please refrain from placing orders in the second round. That way, all members can take advantage of this deal.)
After the Second Round of orders has shipped and if there are still quantities available, we will open the Third Round to members wanting "seconds".
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Got a message from Tim today that they had to make some major changes to the die that casts the follower. They are asking for a few more weeks. 
Thanks for your patience.  
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Hoot » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:26 am

The Black Followers arrived!

They clearly are not a copy of the Bushmaster Product. They are the exact product, right down to the caliber being stamped on the underside. Of the random samples I inspected, they are indistinguishable from the factory one I held alongside.

Everyone who participated in either thread has now been sent a PM. IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR PM, PM ME.

The timing is a small, perfect storm as I am leaving for deer camp in 2 days and am busy preparing. That will give everyone who still wants to participate, time to get their payment sent, as specified in the PM. I will start shipping upon my return from deer camp next week.

There are plenty of followers to go around, so haste is not important.

We obviously ask that you refrain from engaging in profiteering and WC has requested that everyone understand that "ALL SALES ARE FINAL". We are not a retail establishment with a customer service department. ;)

Going forward, it would be easier to identify interested parties not already contacted by them PM'ing me their interest, as opposed to me trying to find them within the threads. I will reply with the details and we'll go from there.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:46 am

I will now post a Second order thread. People wanting in on the second deal, post your requests there. These recent threads and this thread are not the place to make requests for seconds.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Previous

Return to AR15 Style Rifles