Selling the .450

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Selling the .450

Postby mossy89 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 pm

So I've been really considering selling my complete set up and all the goodies along with it lately. I just don't have as much time as I had initially hoped. I actually only got to take it out hunting one time this year, pretty disappointing. I love this gun to death and have babied the hell out of it. I just feel someone else who has more time would appreciate it more. It's a wonderful gun and I recommend it to anyone who doesn't have an AR and is considering. I have over $2000 in everything I have for it. Spike's Tactical lower w/ bushmaster parts kit and standard trigger, 20" .450 upper, 6"-9" bipod, burris pepr quick detach scope mount, nikon omega 300bdc scope, 3 or 4 boxes of ammo, case, extra mags, ross custom brake, magpul ubr stock with carbine buffer and spring (hardly any recoil), pistol grip with integrated trigger guard, cleaning supplies, some tools and etc. I hate to see it go, but it's just setting around not getting used. I have about 90 rounds through it as well. I know I won't get what I have in it but I don't want to lose myself on it either. I have pics I can upload as well. If interested send me an email j_moss2007@hotmail.com, you can message me on here as well.
mossy89

Re: Selling the .450

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:09 pm

I understand your thoughts on not having time but I want to suggest that you reconsider selling. We all go through periods where we are so consumed with making a living and taking care of business, we get robbed of time in the wild, hunting. I have been without a deer lease for two years. My freezer has been void of venison for three years, except for what my family has given me. When opportunities to hunt present themselves, it's on short notice and sometimes I accept and sometimes I decline due to family/ financial or work issues. But I'm not planning on this dry spell to last forever.
Just think about it. Don't do something you will regret later. Gun control laws could get worse. Best to be prepared.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Return to AR15 Style Rifles