Muzzle brake and recoil questions

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Muzzle brake and recoil questions

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:28 pm

tridentarmory wrote:You are right in my opinion to investigate muzzle brakes...
At my shop we researched the potential advantages to using them on hot 450 loads for some time before coming to a solution. We believe that we have removed the majority of the muzzle climb as well as a substantial amount of recoil from our rifles....

there are multiple on the market that will do what you are looking for, ours are integral to our barrels...
the ross looks legitimate.

Welcome to our electronic campfire, Tridentarmory. Pull up a stump! I previewed some of your pending posts and it sounds like you are going to make a great addition to the discussions. Wildcatter is cooking the hotdogs, but don't let him near your Smores. :mrgreen:
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Re: Muzzle brake and recoil questions

Postby wildcatter » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:
tridentarmory wrote:You are right in my opinion to investigate muzzle brakes...
At my shop we researched the potential advantages to using them on hot 450 loads for some time before coming to a solution. We believe that we have removed the majority of the muzzle climb as well as a substantial amount of recoil from our rifles....

there are multiple on the market that will do what you are looking for, ours are integral to our barrels...
the ross looks legitimate.

Welcome to our electronic campfire, Tridentarmory. Pull up a stump! I previewed some of your pending posts and it sounds like you are going to make a great addition to the discussions. Wildcatter is cooking the hotdogs, but don't let him near your Smores. :mrgreen:

Jimmy, don't listen to the Dawg, bring those S'mores over to my tent and I'll protect them to the last bite.

I'd also like to add, that I've been hearing good things out of Trident Armory. Give'em a serious look, you won't be sorry you did..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Previous

Return to AR15 Style Rifles