Just put in my order for the 16in 450b :D

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Just put in my order for the 16in 450b :D

Postby artalon » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:59 pm

must be, from my first order on the 1st to my second on the 11th (last day of sale) they had 254 orders
MOLON LABE
artalon

Postby bushmeister » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:39 pm

artalon wrote:must be, from my first order on the 1st to my second on the 11th (last day of sale) they had 254 orders

Atta boy Artie! I hope this doesn't turn into another "waiting on bolts" deal. They will lose some serious cred if they didn't see it coming again. :roll:
bushmeister

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:55 pm

bushmeister wrote:
artalon wrote:must be, from my first order on the 1st to my second on the 11th (last day of sale) they had 254 orders

Atta boy Artie! I hope this doesn't turn into another "waiting on bolts" deal. They will lose some serious cred if they didn't see it coming again. :roll:

Naw, I won't hold it against them.
pelosi happens...oops, I mean poop happens. :roll:
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby artalon » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:40 am

its not really a big deal, it kind of bothers me tho that the guy I talked to said (on the 11th) that the one I ordered on the 1st is built and ready to be shipped and then (on the 16th) said the same thing
Ya OK there was a holiday and a weekend in there, most of the time I work 7 days a week and dont know what day it is and set my expectations to high
MOLON LABE
artalon

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:46 am

artalon wrote:its not really a big deal, it kind of bothers me tho that the guy I talked to said (on the 11th) that the one I ordered on the 1st is built and ready to be shipped and then (on the 16th) said the same thing
Ya OK there was a holiday and a weekend in there, most of the time I work 7 days a week and dont know what day it is and set my expectations to high

:x
I would take that guy to issue, however. I don't like people pissing down my back. :evil: I would call, ask to speak to him, then when he gets on the phone, ask to speak to his superior. Bull s***ers at a great firearm company like Bushmaster should not be tolerated by us, or Bushmaster. :x
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby artalon » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:42 am

thank you Tex
I am wanting to do just that and tell them that I should of ordered from china, but if I do I have a feeling that I'll never see my uppers. When I get excited I dont think about what Im saying and I usually lose out
MOLON LABE
artalon

Postby Hoot » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:45 am

I'm not sure how much of the last waiting thread you read from this past spring but IIRC, there was about 10 days between when I was told that it was done and sent to the shipping firm to when I got a notice from the shipping firm that is was shipped. Then about 2-3 days before it arrived at my home. FWIW, that was after waiting 6 weeks for any sign of progress on my order. The waiting is indeed the hardest part.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby artalon » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Hoot wrote:I'm not sure how much of the last waiting thread you read from this past spring but IIRC, there was about 10 days between when I was told that it was done and sent to the shipping firm to when I got a notice from the shipping firm that is was shipped. Then about 2-3 days before it arrived at my home. FWIW, that was after waiting 6 weeks for any sign of progress on my order. The waiting is indeed the hardest part.

Hoot

No I didnt get to read it yet ,this does shed light tho Ill have anothe 3 weeks to go, Im fine with that if they had said so in the first place instead of saying it on the way
MOLON LABE
artalon

Postby artalon » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:27 pm

OK hoot, I read it, Ill quit whining now
I to had to sell off one of my firearms, a DPMS varminter, not beloved, but I dont get rid of great shooting weapons for any ol reason, I believe the 450 is very good reason as is selling the NM....was it?
MOLON LABE
artalon

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:59 am

Just be diplomatic and patient. If they haven't charged your account
Yet, everything is okay. But once they get your money, insist on the
Fed Ex tracking number.
Even though I've had my upper since the 8th, I have only fired
TWO rounds of ammo. I want the gun completely set up before
I sight it in. My patience is being tested too.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

PreviousNext

Return to AR15 Style Rifles