Does any one know much about these Trident .450 +p thumpers?

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Does any one know much about these Trident .450 +p thumpers?

Postby tha_hunterman » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Today while at the range i saw a guy come in with a Trident Armory .450 ar-15. It was a very nice looking rifle expecially with the ports that it had, and this guy claimed that with his 300 gr handloads shot pretty good... then he shot a 2 three shot groups... in each group all 3 rounds made clover leafed( basically the same hole) well under 1 inch. I was wondering if this was just a freak gun or are all like this and if so where can i get one?????
tha_hunterman

Re: Does any one know much about these Trident .450 +p thumpers?

Postby kottke_35 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Hello and welcome! Trident will probably chime in here soon. There are a couple people on here that have the Trident 450's. Everybody seems to be happy with them. Do a search for trident in the search engine. Prices and info are listed around here some where. I'm on my phone,.other wise is post links for you. Check ”a note on trident armory from trident armory.” Or something similar to that.

B.
Warriors don't shoot bull's-eyes.

” Blessed are those, who in the face of death, focus on the front sight.”
-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:17 pm

-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby kottke_35 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Thanks Tex.

B.
Warriors don't shoot bull's-eyes.

” Blessed are those, who in the face of death, focus on the front sight.”
-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

Postby tridentarmory » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:50 am

Hey, hunterman... im james with trident.
First off, the rifles we bukld here arent the same as the common ar... we start with a hi strength billet.
i could go on for hours but theres a lot of info out there already, but feel free to call with questions.
Second... we expect sub 1"groups with our rifles, regardless of caliber, so no... this was no fluke.
Third.. we rely greatly on word of mouth, so if you are local, ill give you a test drive anytime.. if you arent than ill try and connect with a customer in your area for the same.

If the gent you saw shooting one is frequenting the range, ask him a little more. Generally the people who purchase our products are those who already know the ins and outs of an ar rifle... and want something a little more tailored to needs and peformance.

Welcome to our little site... ive been a member here for about a month, and my wife already threatens to take away my smartphone( i check the site 3. Or more times daily)...
tridentarmory

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:37 am

tridentarmory wrote:Hey, hunterman... im james with trident.

Welcome to our little site... ive been a member here for about a month, and my wife already threatens to take away my smartphone( i check the site 3. Or more times daily)...

Yeah, I just about wore out my first iPhone here and now I'm moderating with an iPhone 4s and on here just about 24/7.
My Avatar says it best.
James, do you have a product catalog for snail mail?
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Return to AR15 Style Rifles