13rd Stainless Magazine

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: 13rd Stainless Magazine

Postby artalon » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:47 am

"Sounds like we need a 450 Bushmaster accessories store for the 450 and anything Bushmaster or AR."
thats what I'm talking about
MOLON LABE
artalon

Postby 2zero6 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:24 am

artalon wrote:"Sounds like we need a 450 Bushmaster accessories store for the 450 and anything Bushmaster or AR."
thats what I'm talking about

We can always usethe Market section of the board. :D
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby artalon » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:54 am

HEY THANKS, I did not know there was a market place :D
MOLON LABE
artalon

Postby helidude350 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:05 pm

and you could have pizza for lunch everyday!
helidude350

Postby kakend » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Please let me know what the price and I will throw a couple extra bucks in so that maybe someone who can't quite afford one for christmas!

Email me at kasey.kendrick@gmail.com

Have a great day,
Kasey
kakend

Postby artalon » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:47 pm

just looking at my C product mags, thinking about running a ball mill down the center and noticed its not going to work as planed with the green followers, there injection mold didnt believe in wasting material under the fake bullet so the recess will have to be filled in if your going to use those followers
BTW how about them ss mags?
MOLON LABE
artalon

Postby thatguy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:15 pm

artalon wrote:just looking at my C product mags, thinking about running a ball mill down the center and noticed its not going to work as planed with the green followers, there injection mold didnt believe in wasting material under the fake bullet so the recess will have to be filled in if your going to use those followers

I have converted several 20 rd Pmags and they are also hollow under the bullet outline.. Although it is skeletized after the removal I have not had any trouble with feed issues..

I thought about using JB weld to fill in the hole but just havent gotten around to it..

Brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Postby artalon » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:46 pm

I thought of that as well but if your not having problems then I wont worry about it :mrgreen:
MOLON LABE
artalon

Postby wildcatter » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:24 pm

thatguy wrote:
artalon wrote:just looking at my C product mags, thinking about running a ball mill down the center and noticed its not going to work as planed with the green followers, there injection mold didnt believe in wasting material under the fake bullet so the recess will have to be filled in if your going to use those followers

I have converted several 20 rd Pmags and they are also hollow under the bullet outline.. Although it is skeletized after the removal I have not had any trouble with feed issues..

I thought about using JB weld to fill in the hole but just havent gotten around to it..

Brian

That's seen on many followers. I just flip them upside down and fill the void with JB weld, after it hardens, then I grind'em, but truly, if you don't mind the skeleton-ized look, it wont bother anything really..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby jkpq45 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:49 am

Sorry for resurrecting this one - Mr. WC, any progress on the C-Products mag conversions? Perhaps a tutorial for the rest of us?

Or pricing for your conversions?
jkpq45

Previous

Return to AR15 Style Rifles