450 Corvette

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

450 Corvette

Postby wildcatter » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Brother Jerdebson, has hung the official moniker on my 450b conversion, to a rifle length Gas System.

And indeed this conversion will become very popular, especially when it is seen that you can certainly turn the 450b into a 450 Corvette.

I have been ask quite a bit now, as to what is involved in the conversion. We have gone over this allot in the other Thread, so I won't rehash all of that, unless asked. Sometimes I need to clarify my Vernacular, simply because I am not the greatest word smith, unlike some here.

But, I can start it off by talking a little bit about what is involved.

First of all, to be able to get Hy-Performance loads to function and then to also function factory ammunition too!! Com-on, this is nothing short of Miraculous!! Who does that, in any other Auto-Chucker??

The short answer is, the real answer is way to long to explain. But what I can say is, I start with Fairy Dust, which is given to Texas Sheep Dawg. He is standing next to my bench wearing some kind of pink Tutu, bare chested, bone in his nose, feathers in his hair, shaking a gourd. He takes the Fairy Dust, troughs it into the air, chants something and BINGO, one 450 Corvette.

There is a bit of Voodoo involved, but suffice it to say, there is allot of technology involved. What I need is a 20" Upper (I'm not doing 16" barrels yet, unless I get allot of request to do them) and $350.00 and you too can drive a 450 Corvette.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!! For a "Limited Time" (because we can't do this all day) I will take care of our guys (As I usually do). So, for $250.00, you pay for me to ship it back and Bingo, you'll be in extreme business.

There are quite a few guys that want this done to their weapons so, before I get swamped, you'd better get off the dime, if you really do want this.

To be sure, to achieve Hy-Performance Loads one must reload and scan for pressure signs, using all of the Safety Protocols, which is a normal part of reloading ammunition in general. And reloading ammunition is dangerous, but can reap great rewards, as is possible with the Rifle Length Gas System from LeMAG.

PM me if interested..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: 450 Corvette

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:40 pm

Tutu is Mauve.... Not pink. And it's not just any old bone in my nose. That bone came from the leg of a rare species of Duck Bill Platypus. One of Gods creations that to this day, confound evolutionists.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby helidude350 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:52 pm

If I am understanding correctly, count me "IN " !!!
helidude350

Postby Hoot » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:52 am

WC, I am assuming that to properly ensure cycling of lawyer approved loads once the barrel is modded, those people who have modified their bolt carrier to include my Cheap Carrier Weight System, need to remove it?

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby jerdebson » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:10 am

Tim

With the above Honor how could I refuse your generous offer, count me in. I might send both 20"s to you.
Jerry

NRA Benefactor Member, Whittington Center Life Member, USPSA Life Member, SASS Life Member, LJRC Life Member

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
jerdebson

Postby wildcatter » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Hoot wrote:WC, I am assuming that to properly ensure cycling of lawyer approved loads once the barrel is modded, those people who have modified their bolt carrier to include my Cheap Carrier Weight System, need to remove it?

Hoot

Don't know. Your system looks real good, but I don't know if the conversion will work with your set-up. Those issues and any others, will have to be settled by the end-user. This conversion is only opening the door to a new level of experimentation (a far Higher Water Mark, so-to-speak), one in which the owner WILL have to exercise normal safety Protocols in their reloading/shooting practices. And just because Hoot and I can be rewarded with extreme performance increases (and not kill ourselves), doesn't mean you, dear reader, can. There is no telling what some folks will do between shots to abnormally increase pressures. So, as in all reloading practices, it matters not if you stick with Saami recommended Specifications, ALL Reloading is dangerous and requires patient skill to keep yourself safe. If you are not willing to experiment slowly and deliberately keeping an extreme eye on safe reloading practices, then this conversion is not for you, nor is any Reloading of Ammunition for that matter. But, this conversion can be overly rewarding and satisfying. If you don't end up liking your your reloading practices, then this conversion allows you to go back to Factory Fodder, at will..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Ghost Dog » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:26 pm

In case you guys where wondering what dawg might look like:

Never pet a burning dog!
Ghost Dog

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Ghost Dog.... Never post pictures of me that are dated back before Slim Fast....
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby helidude350 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Craig's list missed connections:

Robin...
Was waiting at the Starbucks with a fresh can of Lil'gun...
You never showed....
I know you would have called if you could, but just in case you lost my number...
867-5309
helidude350

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:31 pm

LOL! Here's my number....
1-800-BITEMEE
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Next

Return to AR15 Style Rifles