New to 450BM - Been reading for 4 hours on magazines

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: New to 450BM - Been reading for 4 hours on magazines

Postby Pig_Popper » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:39 pm

An update from the shooting range today, the Sig Sauer polymer 30 round mags feed and cycled 11 rounds without a glitch .

I'm sold on these for Texas night hunting , this is 3 additional rounds over my 30 Remington AR that I've been using the last year!
I Smell Bacon
Pig_Popper

Postby Jim in Houston » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:50 pm

Thom28 wrote:The following is a quote from the 2016 Michigan Hunting Regulation page 18:

"Shotguns and Centerfire Rifles - Shell Capacity It is unlawful to hunt with a semi-automatic shotgun or semi-automatic rifle that can hold more than six shells in the barrel and magazine combined, unless it is a .22 caliber or smaller rimfire. Fully automatic firearms are unlawful. All shotguns used for migratory game birds (including woodcock) must be plugged so the total capacity of the shotgun does not exceed three shells."

I stand corrected. I did say it was a brief search. Don't know what I was looking at. The point stands, if you're going hunting, you don't need a big mag.
Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association; Patron LIfe Member, NRA
Jim in Houston

Postby Bigbiremag » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:25 am

Big Bore Mag has limiters for mags you can cut down to create desired capacity they also have conversion kits to convert mil-spec and polymer mags to big bore Bigboremag.com
Bigbiremag

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:43 pm

Pig_Popper wrote:An update from the shooting range today, the Sig Sauer polymer 30 round mags feed and cycled 11 rounds without a glitch .

I'm sold on these for Texas night hunting , this is 3 additional rounds over my 30 Remington AR that I've been using the last year!

I use those same mags when I’m pig hunting here in North Texas.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Bigbiremag » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:42 pm

Bigboremag.com they have conversion kits for Mil-spec mags and polymer mags like Hex mags and Lancers to convert any of these mags to big bore!
Bigbiremag

Previous

Return to AR15 Style Rifles