450 Bushmaster on the way.

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

450 Bushmaster on the way.

Postby SuperThump » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:19 am

Hi everyone. I have a 450 bushmaster upper on the way from Walsh Gun and Tackle.
http://walshgunandtackle.com/product.bu ... gs-87-2070

Also ordered some Hornady black ammo, a Tubbs flat wire spring, an H3 buffer, and a limbsaver recoil pad.

Anything else I should do?

I plan to shoot it forest before I worry about changing muzzle device.
SuperThump

Re: 450 Bushmaster on the way.

Postby Hoot » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:53 am

SuperThump wrote:Hi everyone. I have a 450 bushmaster upper on the way from Walsh Gun and Tackle.
http://walshgunandtackle.com/product.bu ... gs-87-2070

Also ordered some Hornady black ammo, a Tubbs flat wire spring, an H3 buffer, and a limbsaver recoil pad.

Anything else I should do?

I plan to shoot it first before I worry about changing muzzle device.

Welcome Aboard Supe!

Prepare to become addicted. ;)

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby SuperThump » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:20 am

I've actually been here a long time, just reading stuff until I could find an upper and had money to buy. Been waiting so long!

Anything I'm missing? With regards to my setup? Plan on taking the primary arms 1-6 scope off my 300 blackout setup to try on it.
SuperThump

Postby Hoot » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:02 am

SuperThump wrote:I've actually been here a long time, just reading stuff until I could find an upper and had money to buy. Been waiting so long!

Anything I'm missing? With regards to my setup? Plan on taking the primary arms 1-6 scope off my 300 blackout setup to try on it.

Nothing that comes to mind. If you intend to reload or sell your once fired brass to offset the cost of the ammo, then it's nice to have a brass catcher.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Return to AR15 Style Rifles