AR15sales.com - anyone else have problems?

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

AR15sales.com - anyone else have problems?

Postby gutztheiguana » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:01 am

Hello All,

I've been reading this site for the last several months, going through old posts for good information. I appreciate the knowledge everyone shares here.

I bought my first AR and put a 450BM upper on it. I wanted to upgrade my trigger. So I ordered a RRA 3.5# trigger from AR15sales.com. Since getting my order/payment confirmation over three weeks ago, I have not received any shipment or response from the AR15sales.com site--three emails and several phone calls (no answer, can't leave VM) have gotten no response. Has anyone else had a similar issue? If anyone has good contact info for the owner of this shop, please feel free to PM me. Thank you for any assistance,

Gutz
gutztheiguana

Re: AR15sales.com - anyone else have problems?

Postby Hoot » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:03 am

gutztheiguana wrote:Hello All,

I've been reading this site for the last several months, going through old posts for good information. I appreciate the knowledge everyone shares here.

I bought my first AR and put a 450BM upper on it. I wanted to upgrade my trigger. So I ordered a RRA 3.5# trigger from AR15sales.com. Since getting my order/payment confirmation over three weeks ago, I have not received any shipment or response from the AR15sales.com site--three emails and several phone calls (no answer, can't leave VM) have gotten no response. Has anyone else had a similar issue? If anyone has good contact info for the owner of this shop, please feel free to PM me. Thank you for any assistance,

Gutz

Welcome aboard Gutz!

I've bought three RRA NM triggers from John over the years. He is not a good communicator but he does come through and at a much better price than anyone else. I suspect he is not a stocking dealer, but orders a group of triggers once he has enough orders to get his discount. I've had them take as long as you have experienced. Other times, just a week or so. Seems like luck of the draw. Its worth the wait. I really like the RRA NM Varmint trigger a lot.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Re: AR15sales.com - anyone else have problems?

Postby gutztheiguana » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:54 pm

Thanks for the response, Hoot. Glad to know there's nothing to worry about and I'll just keep waiting patiently. And I actually went with the RRA trigger based on your recommendations in old posts.
gutztheiguana

Return to AR15 Style Rifles