Mag question and a hello

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Mag question and a hello

Postby Anspaughfarms917 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:08 pm

After 50 days at bushmaster I called again today. My rifle is being shipped back to me this week. No adjustments made, they aske for my lower but never used it for diognostics, and I will still have a firearm that malfunctions. Glad I missed the rest of Michigan deer season. Time to dig into it on my own. Can’t say I can recommend bushmaster firearms customer service. Good to here your making progress on the 3d followers
Anspaughfarms917

Postby Hoot » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:31 pm

Anspaughfarms917 wrote:After 50 days at bushmaster I called again today. My rifle is being shipped back to me this week. No adjustments made, they aske for my lower but never used it for diognostics, and I will still have a firearm that malfunctions. Glad I missed the rest of Michigan deer season. Time to dig into it on my own. Can’t say I can recommend bushmaster firearms customer service. Good to here your making progress on the 3d followers

I've repairing equipment of all kinds my entire adult life. That included sending in plenty of stuff that was still under warranty. I thoroughly inspect what they return before giving it back to the customer and this I can say with all certainty: Some companies will fix a problem and say that they didn't find anything wrong sometimes, ratyher than admit that their product got out the door wth something that should have been caught by the QC department if they had one. These days, customers more often than not are the new QC department. :roll:

Don't be surprised if your problem has gone away. Trying to put a positive spin on having your rifle gone for 50 days, which in and of itself is a sign of their backlog. Image

Bushmaster IMHO, has never been the same since they were acquired by the Freedom Group. Glad mine was made by the old Windham gang.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Anspaughfarms917 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:57 am

I will give credit where credit is due. The upper is accurate. The feeding issue wasn’t a huge complaint against the product givin the feeding issues across the board with this caliber in this platform. Just a bit put off with my rifle being out for 50 days, little communication, false information when I did get some, and the possibility of having the same issue when it gets back. Putting the scope back on it and rezeroing it at $1.32 a bang is a tough pill to swallow I suppose. I hope your right hoot.
Anspaughfarms917

Previous

Return to AR15 Style Rifles