Non ar styeld semi autos options

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Non ar styeld semi autos options

Postby Bear Foot Bowhunter » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:52 pm

Hi guys was wondering if yous could recommend a light waight semiauto action that is not an ar? was thinking an su16 would be sweet pavk gun . is there any way to make a ar less militaristic or black rifle ? Ik people that are funny around them so dont want to cause waves.
Bear Foot Bowhunter

Re: Non ar styeld semi autos options

Postby Bmt85 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:32 am

Well, considering most Kel-tec is subpar, I would hope not for this cartridge. There is one option that has a long rifle style lower for the AR, but the name escapes me at the moment. Essentially, it makes an AR into a typical long rifle, which if you live in a restricted state, awesome, because it won't really change the functioning of the rifle. If you don't live in a restricted state, then who cares.

As to caring what people think, grow a pair, and stop caring. I'm not trying to be dick, but I have lived most of my life in things that has brought up emotions with a lot of people. I.E. Guns, speak my mind, union, vaping, pitbulls, you name it. It seems I have always gravitated towards things that are looked down upon, and you know what, they bring me enjoyment. I learned years ago to stand up for what you believe in, do your best, and screw what everyone else believes. You better know what your involved in, and know the facts, cause someone is going to get in your face about it. Stop caring what other people think and live your life. I actually got to the point where I go against the grain just to screw with people, many years ago. Who cares if you have an evil rifle, I have many, whats the real problem?
Bmt85

Postby Al in Mi » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:16 am

there was the Ares Defense SCR brought up a few years back, but never heard if anybody put a 450 upper on one.
Al in Mi

Postby plant_one » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:53 am

are you searching for something for a 450? or just 223 like the su16 is out of the box?
plant_one

Postby Hoot » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:08 am

Here you go.

:lol:

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Bear Foot Bowhunter » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:38 pm

Hoot wrote:Here you go.

:lol:

Hoot

Lol ill take it that would actually be a supper fun gun :lol:
Bear Foot Bowhunter

Postby Bear Foot Bowhunter » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:40 pm

plant_one wrote:are you searching for something for a 450? or just 223 like the su16 is out of the box?

No bud chasing somthing to build a 450 or even a 458 on probly just end up building a mor nutral ar or just getting another 308 and be done with it
Bear Foot Bowhunter

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:52 am

I had an Olympic arms M1 Carbine that was chambered for the 256 Win Mag back in the late 1980s. LOL. Probably something that Wildcatter dreamed up before I even knew him!
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Return to AR15 Style Rifles