Wide Port Upper Receiver on Sale

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Wide Port Upper Receiver on Sale

Postby Hoot » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:53 am

Got this from the MSR Evolution forum: $39.99

Also Excellent deal there on a Gas Block/Tube Combo

I can not speak for Delta Team Tactical as I've never done business with them.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Re: Wide Port Upper Receiver on Sale

Postby Al in Mi » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:36 am

seen that and think I need one..............maybe two................... :shock:

Buddy has bought from them, says GtG
Al in Mi

Postby plant_one » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:56 am

me and a buddy ordered some stuff from them a while back.. i think they had triggers & AGB's on sale or something.

seemed ok stuff, at least for the price.

they dont manufacturer from what i can tell, i think a lot of what theyre doing is discounting blems (cosmetic, not out of spec) for other company. the trigger we ordered sure looked like the rise casette ar triggers (no logo of course)
plant_one

Postby 303hunter » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:47 pm

I’ve bought plenty from Delta Team Tactical, including my first 450 barrel. I’ve been pleased with their products, although shipping times could be better. I’ve since found out that their 450 barrels come from Bear Creek, and Bear Creek prices and selection are better.
303hunter

Postby SteveHlhn » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:10 am

303hunter wrote:I’ve bought plenty from Delta Team Tactical, including my first 450 barrel. I’ve been pleased with their products, although shipping times could be better. I’ve since found out that their 450 barrels come from Bear Creek, and Bear Creek prices and selection are better.

I agree with 303. Ive bought quite a bit from them and only had one bad experience when they had inventory accounting issues but that was a long time ago. DTT's popularity and sales volue was more than their systems could keep up with. Since then, they have solved many issues. DTT buys a lot of over run items and has started many off shoot brands produced by others better known. Deals may be had but you still need to shop around. If you subscribe to their mailing lists they will flood you daily with ads, at least 3 a day. They push a lot of assembled uppers and kits of many calibers and configurations, most of which are decently priced.

All in all a decent company to deal with has been my experience.
SteveHlhn

Postby Redtail » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:19 pm

I have bought 2 uppers from them. Cheeep. <200. Neither one will cycle fwiw. Also bought the cheap charging handles, latch spring so weak won’t catch upper and I am able to visibly flex them by hand.
No more for me.
Redtail

Return to AR15 Style Rifles