Has UPS gone Woke? Or just gone rogue?

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Has UPS gone Woke? Or just gone rogue?

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:18 pm

My son read this article and this was his first response.
Son:
“Looks like a Law Suit in the making.”

Me:
“Indeed. That's what I'm thinking too. For instance. How do we know for a fact that the product was really confiscated and destroyed? How do we know someone within UPS didn't just steal it and use it for their own? Secondly, under what written law and/or who’s authority are they legally commissioned or given lawful right to confiscate private property contained in these packages? It's a protected right. The Second Amendment is absolute. Yeah I see a huge lawsuit going down”.

So what do you guys think? Any attorneys Sitting around this electronic campfire?
https://gatdaily.com/breaking-ups-shutt ... term=julrb
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Re: Has UPS gone Woke? Or just gone rogue?

Postby plant_one » Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:20 am

im no attorney, but they accepted those goods in good faith and have broken their contract for delivery service for them - based on apparently nothing.

no investigation showing that any of those companies broke any laws, etc. no invetigation as to if any of the items shipped that they supposidly confiscated were illegal in any way shape or form.

i suspect, like you two do, that this has the makings of a giant lawsuit. i also hope it burns UPS hard this coming quarter in the earnings dept too.

i for one, am absolutely done with UPS any place i have a choice on shipping items. it upsets me greatly because they had the most consistent delivery around here too.
plant_one

Return to AR15 Style Rifles