Core_Lokts - Good vs Bad

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Core_Lokts - Good vs Bad

Postby bushmeister » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:34 am

well they are still listing 12/4, and that is tomorrow!!!!!
bushmeister

Postby thatguy » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:50 pm

bushmeister wrote:well they are still listing 12/4, and that is tomorrow!!!!!

I hope you arent holding your breath lol

Brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Postby bushmeister » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:16 pm

thatguy wrote:I hope you arent holding your breath lol
Brian

:o :| :shock: haha, no, but I did shoot Remington an email asking for an estimated time of release. heres what they said...."Thank you for contacting the Remington Arms Co. Online Help Center, we appreciate your inquiry and look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you. You should receive a response to your inquiry within the next 2-3 business days. ** Please Note; Due to the upcoming Holiday we are anticipating an additional delay of up to 3 to 4 business days due to company closings. We will galdly respond to your inquiry as soon as possible once normal business operations resume on Monday November 30th."
....Since it's already Dec 3rd, I don't think I'll hold my breath on that one either. I'm not too concerned as I'm very happy with the Hornady round, I'm just excited about having an option.
bushmeister

Postby odgreen » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:51 pm

odgreen

Postby 2zero6 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Must be December of 2016. Sorry couldn't help it, just kidding. I have been waiting for the suckers almost a year now it seems.
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby wildcatter » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:10 pm

2zero6 wrote:Must be December of 2016. Sorry couldn't help it, just kidding. I have been waiting for the suckers almost a year now it seems.

I know what you mean, waiting and with anticipation is extremely difficult. But I can assure you that the wait will be well worth while. As a teaser, there are some surprises that are coming with this release. I can't discuss them (yet), but you will be pleased to no end..
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby rugger16 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:41 am

You are a tease.
rugger16

Postby bushmeister » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:59 pm

wildcatter wrote: As a teaser, there are some surprises that are coming with this release. I can't discuss them (yet), but you will be pleased to no end..

So is there an actual release date? or is that part of the surprise? :lol:
bushmeister

Postby thatguy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:17 pm

rugger16 wrote:You are a tease.

+1,000,000 Wildcatter is like that secret gov agent.. he knows all, but can only share when their is a 'need to know'

brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Postby NordicRX8 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:15 pm

wildcatter wrote:there are some surprises that are coming with this release. I can't discuss them (yet), but you will be pleased to no end..

Its gotta be... depleted uranium armor piercing tips! :o

Buy one get 4 free? :mrgreen:

Find the Golden Ticket in one of 1,000,000 boxes of Remington Core Lokt and win...
1,000,000 Rem SR Benchrest primers!? :lol:

The Good = An alternative factory loaded ammo
The Bad = a really long tease...
A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys... - Charlton Heston
NordicRX8

PreviousNext

Return to AR15 Style Rifles